So What are you Willing to Pay for?

Pedro08

Pre-Show Stalwart
Well the 'New Era' of TNA is now heading into it's 2nd PPV and there is no doubt that there has been alot of debate going on from everything from the crowd to the ring to the wrestlers.

So the question is now who's more willing to buy a PPV now than they were before the change? Has TNA's changes made you more willing to buy merchandise or go to a house show to support the company?

There is a large sentiment that wants TNA to move out of the Impact zone. For TNA to do that it has to make bussiness sense to the company, meaning that there has to be an increase in money coming in to afford to take the show on the road.

Everyone on these boards has ideas and opinions on what to do to improve TNA. TNA major revenue stream currently comes from Spike TV. Are you more willing now to support them now with your money to help them to take the next step?

Good topic idea.

I am a big wrestling fan and I try to make as many shows as I can, but in Colorado we don't have that much wrestling aside from when WWE or TNA make their way here. I have gone to both the past TNA house shows and had a blast so I am no doubt willing to pay to see them live again. Their merchandise (in my oppinion) is some of the cooler stuffbeig designed today next to ROH. TNA is smart to make a bunch of shirts with designs but their logo as well so people would ask what is the logo and what's it for. Smart move. I have two or three TNA shirts as well. The PPV's are going to be harder to push as with the economy, many are not going to be buying a $30 PPV when they can use it on something else UNLESS it's such a deal that they can not possibly turn it down. Slammiversary and Bound For Glory are really the only two "can't miss" shows for me right now but I do plan on odering Against All Odds as I am a sucker for Tournoment and I may just get LockDown since they always pull off someting spectacular at that event.

TNA's PPV's need a ninche right now. I like the idea of trying to make certain PPV's be special because of something. Against All Odds may adapt the tournoment concept, LockDown is all steel cage, Slammiversary has the KOTM Match. Right now to get people ntrigued it is a good idea to have each show be special in it's own way until people get used to the new guys and new fans get to know the older guys as well. When that happens then change it up and don't use a gimmick show every month.

TNA seem to be cutting off the United Kingdom altogether now. I went the last show of the Maximum Impact tour this year, and I'm worried Hogan has decided not to come over again until they're out of the Impact zone, so I can't really comment on the house shows. But I'd definately go again should they come over.

I don't really buy merchandise from wrestling companies and TNA has cut off the PPVs from the majority of the country. However, should I have the chance, I'd definately buy in the TNA Pay Per Views as they seem to be getting better since Hogan rolled in. I only wish I could buy in Against All Odds, as I'd love to see the 8 Card Stud tournament (I think that's what it's called. I may find a high quality stream and see what I can do.)

Overall, though, I'm probably more likely to buy stuff from TNA now. Since changing to a 4 sided ring, everything about TNA seems more professional (I wasn't big on the change, but I'm adjusting nicely).

I'm definitely up for spending my money on TNA. I usually see the ppvs at a friends house and a bunch of us get together and have a good time watching it, since watching wrestling with a group is tons of fun. there have been a few times where we haven't been able to get together for the ppv, but I ordered it myself, sreamed it, but still ordered.

I do love their merch. I would buy it all if I could. haha. I love their shirts, and their autographed pics are pretty cool. I live in chicago, and they've only been out here twice over the last year, but I had just started watching back when BFG was here. I really regret not going, as it looked like a great show. I did catch their house show here the week after BFG, and it was pretty awesome. Hell, my friend and I drove 5 hrs to and from Detroit in one day to see Slammiversary last year. Now that's devotion, lol.

So yes, I will definitely keep spending money on TNA merch and live events forever. However, this isn't due to Hogan/Bischoff. I would have gladly spent that money year ago when I started watching TNA. I really feel that their talent is much better than WWE for the most part in the ring, just need some better storylines, but it's getting better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back