So, We Got Raw Tonight.

Johnny Scumm

InZayn In The Membrane
I don't even remember what happened last week without checking the WWE Website. I remember the Sting/Undertaker/Anyone Vignette. Gimme a sec.

UPDATE: That's it, now I remember. It was a pretty good show, but I just seemed to forget all of it.

Jerry 'The King' Lawler won a "Raw Rumble" where he became the Number One Contender to The Miz's Title. They will have a match at the Elimination chamber PPV. The 6 other men who did not win the Rumble match make up the Raw Elimination Chamber match, which is;
Cena vs Sheamus vs R-Truth vs CM Punk vs JoMo vs Randy Orton.
Also, Edge defeated The Miz in a "There Must Be A Winner" match. Daniel Bryan defeated Tyson Kidd, Santinov defeated Harris/McGillicutty. Followed that up with Orton punting Harris in the head, putting him out of action. Oh, and ADR made his decision to face. Keep that on SD now please.

Anyways, what I see happening tonight is either a 3 on 3 Tag Team Match Main Event with Cena, Orton & JoMo vs Sheamus, Truth & Punk. Failing this, I see 3 one on one matches with Cena vs Truth, JoMo vs Sheamus & Punk vs Orton.
Santino/Kozlov will be involved in some kind of Tag Match & Henry/Khali will do something boring.

So, what do you guys think?

Lulz, you can't edit in here, so why the whole,
I don't even remember what happened last week without checking the WWE Website. I remember the Sting/Undertaker/Anyone Vignette. Gimme a sec.

UPDATE: That's it, now I remember. It was a pretty good show, but I just seemed to forget all of it.

So instead of not telling us that, and doing it anyway you look like a tool and actually write that you did that in your first draft...

So instead of not telling us that, and doing it anyway you look like a tool and actually write that you did that in your first draft...

Yeah, why not? It's my way of doing things. Dumb as fuck.
What you thinking of for Raw though?

I can't believe I miss the "bullying" Cena used to go through.
I want Batista back. ( Though I'm not a big fan )
Raw's been boring me lately :(

I was actually thinking about a three team match. You can have CM Punk and Sheamus vs John Morrison and R-Truth vs Randy Orton and John Cena. Daniel Bryan can find out who he will defend his title against at Elimination Chamber. I liked last weeks show and I hope this weeks is even better. I'm excited about 2-21-11. I don't know who it will be but I am hoping for Sting!

I don't know... I think last week's show was pretty damn good.

The blunt won't let me think hard enough to make any predictions right this second. I will say what I am looking forward to though...

The Miz doing something to John Cena, leaving him laying somehow.

And John Morrison...

Simply... John Morrison. :worship:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back