• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So tonight....

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
So tonight im going to the WWE SmackDown Tour with 2 of my best friends and also meeting FalKon there, its going to pain every grown man that Rey Rey is going to be there because i feel like being an asshole and booing Rey in front of little kids. Also what t-shirts should i buy from the merchandise stands?

If i can i will try and get footage of the event as im going to be near the front, oh and apparently i had a chance to meet Kane and Big Show as they were making an appearance at the mall closest to me...but i left it too late.

Also i will give my opinion on the event tomorrow sometime as well.

You need,like NEED a Nexus shirt. I think that's it. But if you're sitting that close,why not touch Rey's head with your head? Or better yet,get that stupid ass mask he's always passing out!

I don't like the one with the half skull on it.I love the rest of his masks,but he always gives out that skull one.I don't like skulls. and J-Dogg I hate how it's midnight to me but it's like 3-4 pm to you.Timezone be damned!

Your one the other side of the areana, remember intermission is photo time man, oh and my best friend is in love with Cody...fuckin christ, but that don't matter, im also gonna get a Miz t-shirt if i can.

Why wouldn't she be? He's simply... Dashing. Oh shit, Rhodes will be there too. Almost forgot about that ugly fucker.

And Alberto Del Rio (hopefully).

Your one the other side of the areana, remember intermission is photo time man, oh and my best friend is in love with Cody...fuckin christ, but that don't matter, im also gonna get a Miz t-shirt if i can.

Girl's got good sense,who wouldn't be in love with Cody?

FalKon the main event ended too early, but you saw Swagger hold up that sign? Oh and fuck Rey Rey.

Fuck the kids lol, but how the hell did Dolph situation happen???? that confused me and then Chimel's voice cracking.

All i can say is Matt Hardy in person is out of shape, Del Rio didnt win me over, only 2 boring matches, Rey Rey is boring as shit to watch, Hart Dynasty are way over and there was mic work during matches which was good, Kelly and Layla are fine as hell. Main Event ended early and Swagger put in a ankle lock twice but Kane won the match.

Overall it was a good show but the lack of star power brought it down a bit.

I dislike Rey Mysterio.

Rey-Mysterio-wwe-061-199x300.jpg

Hey I am going to the show in Auckland tomorrow night. Just wondered how much merchandise they had for sale?
How long did the show last?
Looking forward to it haven't seen Smackdown in two years and last time they came it was fantastic.

Not much man. They had John Cena and Rey Mysterio taking up most of the shop merchandise, with the Hart Dynasty, Undertaker, CM Punk & Kofi Kingston taking second fiddle. If I were you, get there early for the good stuff as it sells out QUICKLY. Show went for about 2 and a half hours including a short intermission. Our Main Event could have gone on for at least 10 more minutes, but it was good nonetheless.

Should be a good show. I'm not sure why J-Dogg didn't like Del Rio's work, but he got me liking him. Watch for his finisher. Also, cover your ears if you are near a lot of children. The Mysterio pops were huge.

Cheers mate. Yea I don't think Mysterio has been here in a while because he was injured during the last Smackdown tour, so I am guessing it will go off.
Last year the pops for John Cena and HHH here were mind blowing. I guess when you only see someone once you make it count aye!
Really looking forward to it now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back