So this is supposedly the line Dean Ambrose refused to say...

LODemolition

Championship Contender
Are you ready?

*drumroll*

AbQ808Q.png
Lol how big of a piece of shit does Vince look like if this is true?

Also, forget what the author says about Jericho having a big mouth. If Ambrose didn't want it going public, he wouldn't have told Jericho to begin with. He knew exactly what was going to happen there. Not that I blame him. If this is true, Vince 100% deserves to be exposed for it. The guy just goes too far sometimes.

I've kind of been on Vince's side with all of the complaining Moxley has done since leaving WWE. I mean, the guy has a net worth of $12 million, held pretty much every championship in the company and isn't anything special in the ring nor does he have that great of a look in my opinion so I thought he should be grateful. But to actually ask someone to read something like this (again, if true) just shows that Vince is beginning to go senile.

Last edited:
Exposed? Eh. It didn’t air on TV. I guarantee you there’s been worse things that were spitballed in writing TV shows. The difference is no one ever complained about it because it didn’t make it to TV.

I struggle with the idea that fictional characters in professional wrestling are held to a different stadard than other fictional characters in entertainment.

For some reason the "bad guys" can't say really bad things in a story without upsetting people but if they use a sledgehammer....

they can say any bad thing they want as it pertains to the wrestling character. Roman didnt introduce his illness to wwe as Roman, He did it as Joe.
You know that game u play in school where you tell the person next to you something and the whisper goes around the room and the phrase is completely different-this is probably that. Until i hear from Moxs mouth im not going to go with this being true.

Roman didnt have cancer joe had cancer. These guys are given scripts to read,its not like the old days where character blends with real life. WWE goes out of its way to avoid real life issues with the talent. I dont think it was right for WWE to bring cancer into the story ne more than they had to but no, they go full blown with it.Im not surprised this was pitched but i wouldnt b surprised if its all bs.

Vince clearly wanted Dean to say this line so he could put over that Roman is SO strong, even God can't kill him.

Roman didnt have cancer joe had cancer. These guys are given scripts to read,its not like the old days where character blends with real life. WWE goes out of its way to avoid real life issues with the talent.

If anything WWE uses reality in their stories more now than ever before.

I dont think it was right for WWE to bring cancer into the story ne more than they had to but no, they go full blown with it.Im not surprised this was pitched but i wouldnt b surprised if its all bs.

Maybe, my point is that in the end I am ok with horrible characters saying horrible things just like we don't get up in arms with them doing horrible things. I will boo them and hope they get their comeuppance. It is entertainment.

they can say any bad thing they want as it pertains to the wrestling character. Roman didnt introduce his illness to wwe as Roman, He did it as Joe.

I think you're grasping at straws with this one.

You know that game u play in school where you tell the person next to you something and the whisper goes around the room and the phrase is completely different-this is probably that. Until i hear from Moxs mouth im not going to go with this being true.

Maybe, I'm not mad with Vince either way. There are far better reasons to be disgusted by Vince McMahon.

And yes, my life has been horribly affected by cancer.

I usually dont have a problem with bad guys saying bad things. I just thought saying gods going to kill roman when hes in the midst of fighting cancer would have been too far. You can say something bad but that wouldve been cruel and too personal.What if Roman lost his battle-It just is way to far Fuck cancer That quote has been denied by chris jericho for what its worth.

Not to mention, if this were true, then that makes Vince look like the type of fool that will use a person even if they're on death's door. Not that Joe was, but still.

Then again, take a look at the promo from Orton to Rey Mysterio. Randy flat out said "he's in hell!" when referring to Eddie Guerrero in the run up to wrestlemania 22. It's not too far of a stretch for it to be potentially true if Vince wanted Jon to say that line.

Are you ready?

*drumroll*

View attachment 189

Also, forget what the author says about Jericho having a big mouth. If Ambrose didn't want it going public, he wouldn't have told Jericho to begin with. He knew exactly what was going to happen there. Not that I blame him. If this is true, Vince 100% deserves to be exposed for it. The guy just goes too far sometimes.

I've kind of been on Vince's side with all of the complaining Moxley has done since leaving WWE. I mean, the guy has a net worth of $12 million, held pretty much every championship in the company and isn't anything special in the ring nor does he have that great of a look in my opinion so I thought he should be grateful. But to actually ask someone to read something like this (again, if true) just shows that Vince is beginning to go senile.
Jericho immediately shot this down as being fake

He thanked the company for everytging he go while working there.... Complaining? He spoke 1000 percent truth about Vince and company. The writing is crap, the booking is crap and that's a fact.

With that logic, Roman the character doesn't have cancer. So why even use a line like this when it can only reference Joe the person? Anyways, it's good Dean didn't say this line. I'm sure Roman was 100% fine with it, but there are real cancer victims that are huge fans of WWE that would've been deeply saddened by this as WWE is their only escape of happiness for most of them. Why undo all of the fine work John Cena has done with Make a Wish foundation as well? I swear WWE is so scared of going back to The Attitude Era yet Vince wants to do things far beyond anything in that era.

Are you ready?

*drumroll*

View attachment 189

To say he wasn't something special in the ring is a pretty bold statement, especially if you haven't witnessed him pre WWE. It's like willfully lying to yourself.

To be fair to the WWE, If it wasn't for them Jon Moxley would still be fighting in tournament of death type matches for $10 a time in front of about 20 fans, WWE made this guy a worldwide superstar, Gave him a world title and was one third of possibly the biggest wrestling factions of the last 20 years, Always at least upper mix card level, Plus put him in movies.
I understand why he wanted to leave and was likely a very good career move for him and the WWE isn't perfect but to bad mouth the company who made him every chance he gets comes across to me as whiny and ungrateful as he was nothing before the WWE.

With that logic, Roman the character doesn't have cancer. So why even use a line like this when it can only reference Joe the person? Anyways, it's good Dean didn't say this line. I'm sure Roman was 100% fine with it, but there are real cancer victims that are huge fans of WWE that would've been deeply saddened by this as WWE is their only escape of happiness for most of them. Why undo all of the fine work John Cena has done with Make a Wish foundation as well? I swear WWE is so scared of going back to The Attitude Era yet Vince wants to do things far beyond anything in that era.

He didn't say the line because he was never asked to. This is all BS being spread on twitter

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back