So The Secret Service is Broke

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rumps-frequent-travel-large-family/529075001/

Due to having to pay to send its agents to all of Trump's properties while he leaves Washington so often. $60,000 for golf cart rentals and such. The result: hundreds of agents not getting paid for their work/overtime. They're trying to get Congress to increase the budget.

Just imagine this happening under Obama or Clinton. I'm sure there will be suitable outrage for the President who wants to run the country like a business but has somehow managed to burn through a 12 month budget in 7 months in office.

But Hilary's e-mails.
DBz_l0fW0AARWYi.jpg

Instead of increasing the budget here's a novel idea.

How about he stays in D.C. and does his job instead of going on vacation twice a month.

I just had an image of Trump checking the forums, seeing Milenko's post and going "you know what, he's right"

So they're now saying that it's not entirely Trump's fault that they're running over budget, though they haven't said that he's NOT a reason. But it sound like there are bigger issues at hand, mainly the increased cost of keeping any one person safe.

Still though, imagine if this happened under Obama? The right would be talking about how they don't want their tax dollars going to keep the kids he's had with the various baby mommas safe.

I just had an image of Trump checking the forums, seeing Milenko's post and going "you know what, he's right"

A debate against Trump is one of the few match-ups where I'd bet on Milenko.

So they're now saying that it's not entirely Trump's fault that they're running over budget, though they haven't said that he's NOT a reason. But it sound like there are bigger issues at hand, mainly the increased cost of keeping any one person safe.

Still though, imagine if this happened under Obama? The right would be talking about how they don't want their tax dollars going to keep the kids he's had with the various baby mommas safe.

Yep. It also doesn't help when you have Trump bragging about how great of a financial man he is. When things have gone this badly elsewhere, I really don't want to hear that a member of the secret service can't get overtime pay because Trump went on another "working vacation" or his daughter and her boyfriend went on vacation.

What the actual fuck.

This becomes more and more like a bad movie every day. As funny as it all sounded at first, maybe having The Rock in office wouldnt be a bad thing. Certianly cant do much worse than Trump.

Although that brings us eerily closer to Idiocracy that America already seems to be headed.

Fuck it. No Korean midgets are about to go one on one with The Great One. #Boots2Asses2020.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back