• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So The Anonymous Raw GM Was Revealed To Be Hornswoggle...

PlayTheGame

The Cerebral Assassin
I mean, I wanted this thing to be revealed for the longest time, I don't know why it bothered me so much, but I just wanted to know who it was. Obviously as time passed (and as they abandoned the storyline), I realized the WWE didn't have anyone in mind, nor did they really care to play out the storyline. I still wondered who it was though, because that person made some weird calls over the year he was in control, some heel and some face. Some decisions even seemed to contradict others. Obviously, it was just one big mess creatively, and there really was no cohesiveness to it.

So tonight they finally decided to bring it back and put it out of its misery... by revealing it was Hornswoggle all along.

...You know, the same person they used to get out of the "Mysterious Bastard Son Of Vince McMahon" storyline a while back. I guess he's the perfect scapegoat. And I guess you could reason that it makes A LITTLE BIT of sense in that he's McMahon's son, so he was given anonymous control as a GM. ...... I guess.

Disappointing ending to an overall disappointing storyline that for some reason had my interest, until it kept going in circles that is.

Weird to think though that it was Hornswoggle who was going up against the likes of Edge, The Rock, Stone Cold, John Cena, etc. (albeit virtually).

I completely forgot about the anonymous gm until that noise when off and the flickering of the lights. Anyways much like that storyline I'm going nowhere with this post so I'll end it with Fuck Yeah Hornswoggle. Actually I'm just really hungry and my foods done. More detailed thoughts coming soon.

It was brilliant.

That's going to be the smart answer.

I couldn't care less at this point, honestly. It ended a long time ago, with no real answer, and this isn't a real answer either. So who gives a shit?

WOW, the WWE truly sucks at this point. Hornswoggle? Really? Thank god I don't watch that kiddy crap.

And all around the world, from the highest mountain to the deepest valley, came the unmistakable sound of everybody not giving a fuck.

WOW, the WWE truly sucks at this point. Hornswoggle? Really? Thank god I don't watch that kiddy crap.

Cool story bro. Suffered from the lack of dragons, but it was bearable.

I don't really see how this matters unless they plan to officially make 'Swoggle gm and re-adopt the storyline (in which case I may have to take up underage drinking, which could have it's own benefits)

all and all, this registered a.7 on the fucksIgivemicgraph

295131_10150919456673155_491180505_n.jpg

F it I'm too happy over this below to be bothered... I'm not even mad..

uSslx.gif

7uuuh.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back