So My WrestleMania Abstinence,

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
Kinda paid off.

Kept away from all news and saw Mania 36 hours after it happened.

Thats a marky thing right there trust me.

Should I weigh in my two cents? Na not really. I could be coaxed though.

How did all you motherposters see it? Live? DVR? Ha! Right! Results online?

Oh and to answer a previous thread- a can of pringles, pepsi and some Perk, that was on the Mania Menu at Casa de Ghost.

Fuck it! I jus coaxed myself! Need to say this: The first hour was the worst. Really really bad. No sense.

I did pretty much the same as I needed to be up early on Monday morning, so it was no news, no Facebook or anything. Some kind pirate had uploaded the PPV onto a popular video hosting website by Monday afternoon, so that was my evening sorted :)

I think it had some odd booking choices and a truly ugly opener. However, it was still an amazing show. You could just tell that everyone involved was putting on their absolute best.

I drank lots of Newcastle Ales and smoked some ganja with my LA bro and some friends, including my lady of course. It was a mock-birthday party for me as usual.

You know when Mania began for me? That first chair shot to the back of Taker. Then it was all good. The results were very unpredictable and Kane vs Orton had probably the third best finish of the night behind Punk/Jericho and Rock/Cena.

I know a lot of people shat on him for it, but HBK really did wonders for the HiaC match. He literally looked liked he was stuck in hell and was powerless to stop it.

Also, the 2nd ref sold that chokeslam like death. He was out for ages. Reminded me of the nWo promo where The Giant lay prone in the ring the entire time until after they left.

Punk/Jericho was my favorite of the night. The stip was a little wonky, but I'm actually glad they forgot about it eventually.

Personally Jericho/Punk exceeded my expectations and I had some high ones. Jericho's storytelling to ger DQ'd was godly! I had fears that turning this No DQ would come back to haunt ala Orton/Hunter. But it was a masterpiece. Jericho especially was special.

Also, fuck you all but I loved all three, Taker,HBK, Hunter going back together. Being billed as 'end of an era' it made sense that they would shower each other with respect.

The menageire hug was awkward so I'm sorry, unfuck yourself.

That match told the best story of the night. End of an era indeed.

Kane/Orton wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. It was the sum of it's parts, and not one bit more. That ending was good, though. When it looks like Randy Orton is coughing up blood, I'm impressed.

Also, if I'm a musician and McMahon calls me up to make some music with Jim Johnston for a guy, I'm in. If McMahon calls me up and wants one of my songs for a PPV, I'm in. If McMahon asks me to perform on PPV, even on Wrestlemania, I'm out. Has there been any concert at a wrestling event in recent times that didn't go over like rotten shit?

No there hasn't. There will be one someday.

One thing I also wanna discuss is that Johnny Ace was brilliant. His jumping in joy and hugging was just heel humor well done.

Do i dare discuss Heath MOTHERFUCKING Slater getting airtime! On a WrestleMania?!

And Bryan had to lose in 18, yeah, nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back