So I'm going to TNA on Saturday......

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Going to the Wembley show with three mates. it was supposed to be four but one pulled out because he lost his job three weeks ago and only just told me. It doesn't help that this is my best mate but he has become so unreliable recently. Plus my GF said this would happen and that I should have got the money out of him months ago.

So now I've got a spare ticket that I'm touting on Facebook. And I am fuming that my mate could do this to me.
:banghead:

At least TNA goes to the UK. I'm still wondering why they can't travel 3 hours to the right?

:thumbsup:

map-carribbean2.jpg

7.30 start I think. 10pm finish normally. It's a bit hairy to get the last train back but the show is normally worth it. My mates are great though and we have a real laugh. It's all part of the fun and makes all the driving well worth it.

I really want to go to the O2 for a WWE show but it is well low on the list of priorities, given that I want to go to see a footy match this season.

Even the heels interact with the fans WAY more than WWE ever did. You should make a sign for Madison and Tara that says "Even hotter than 2 girls one cup....Two girls...One brain...starring Madison and Tara" LMAO...

I'd say make "tweet" sign for Tara as she interacts with her fans on twitter, she'd appreciate that.

I would have liked to go to WWE in April, but things got messed up when I received the notion that the tickets were on sale and wasn't worth the stress trying to fix.

Tna is coming to Braehead Arena which is a mile away from my house which is way too far for me to travel to see them. Come to think of it, if they were wrestling out my backdoor i would probably shut the curtains.

Better yet...make a sign for the Hardys... "Two brothers...No Brains!!" :lmao: and have a pic of Jeff and Matt... hehe... :p

Or for Matt...make a sign that says "I whip my Hair back and forth..." LOL and a pic of him with a mop for his hair...

Better yet...make a sign for the Hardys... "Two brothers...No Brains!!" :lmao: and have a pic of Jeff and Matt... hehe... :p

Or for Matt...make a sign that says "I whip my Hair back and forth..." LOL and a pic of him with a mop for his hair...

Or "Out of drugs and burgers...take the hint..." ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back