So, if WWE buys TNA.. [Knockout Edition]

mr.wrestling iv

Occasional Pre-Show
... which TNA Knockout would you like to see in World Wrestling Entertainment?

To be honest, I'm not sure. Gail Kim? I am over her being the Face of the Knockout division. Would I really want her to come back to WWE? She is still a solid worker, don't get me wrong. For anyone who has mildly watched TNA, I am Gail Kim'ed out at the moment.

Then you have Marti Belle. Jade. Maria? That would be interesting when you consider there was heat reported between her and The Bella's. Not to mention those shoot vidoes. Allie? We know Allie can wrestle. TNA has chosen to book her as an assistant to Maria. Sienna has promise. I'd like to see her. She can do well. Maybe Madison Rayne can get better booking. There is talent there... I'm not sure. I won't complain if any of them go through NXT or get an immediate main roster spot.

How do you guys feel? If WWE does buy out TNA, which Knockout do you want to see in the WWE Womens' Division?

Probably just one of the newer Knockouts and that's it. Stale Kim blew up her bridges to WWE. There are a few KOs that aren't with TNA currently that WWE may want.

If WWE we're to buy TNA and they decided to hired some of the knockout, how of all those woman's, i have 4 that i think could do wonders on NXT and later on the main roster if they wanted to. Allie, Jade, Rosemary and sienna

Let'S face it these 4 should have been hired by WWE years ago anyway, They are really great wrestlers that could help out with some of the rookies in nxt before getting called up on the main roster.

I would also consider, maria and reby sky if they are able to convince mike bennett and matt hardy to sign with WWE because these 2 are probably the 2 best valet i've seen in wrestling in a long while.

As for gail kim, as much as i would love to see her back, i really doubt see would since she hated her second run with them and said some really nasty things about them after leaving, but if she wanted to come back, i would use her more as a coach at the performance center then an active wrestler.

Likely with the depth of talent on the WWE roster centered on the 4 horsewomen, I'd be skeptical they would take any but the youngest talent
that they could repackage.

I would say Raquel, Allie and Sienna to see how they go in the ring and Brandi Rhodes for eye candy. Also Madison Rayne would be good but not likely with her being a current member of TNA creative and married to Josh Matthews.

I have to plead a little ignorance here, as I haven't watched TNA in a really long time. I am unfamiliar with quite a few of their female talent. But frankly, the only Knockouts that I would have any interest in whatsoever would be Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky (who I don't think is with the company anymore anyway). And I would tell Gail Kim to hit the road for sure, I wouldn't bring her back to the company under any circumstances. After the way she left the company before (justified or not), she would never get the opportunity to pull a stunt like that again.

Would I bring Rayne and Sky to the same brand? Possibly, maybe even as the Beautiful People. And for me, they would have to go through NXT before debuting in either brand for sure.

Well Gail Kim would would be a great addition to the Smackdown Roster adding some much needed experience to the division and Jade would also help add some depth to the NXT roster which is looking very depleted since the likes of Bayley and Nia Jax have stepped up to the main Roster. The only other Knockout I would really have any interest in seeing on the roster would be Maria, But that would only be as a valet to her husband Mike Bennett.

Probably just one of the newer Knockouts and that's it. Stale Kim blew up her bridges to WWE. There are a few KOs that aren't with TNA currently that WWE may want.

Depends who she burned her bridges with. My take is that if she didn't get heat with Triple H she would be welcomed back in the Company.

If you heard her shoot after she left a lot her criticisms with the company was what Stephanie McMahon and the people backstage have also said publicly and that they are trying to address that.

In my understanding Gail Kim works in Florida so I can see her being offered a spot in NXT and being the reliable veteran for the brand.

I have to plead a little ignorance here, as I haven't watched TNA in a really long time. I am unfamiliar with quite a few of their female talent. But frankly, the only Knockouts that I would have any interest in whatsoever would be Madison Rayne and Velvet Sky (who I don't think is with the company anymore anyway). And I would tell Gail Kim to hit the road for sure, I wouldn't bring her back to the company under any circumstances. After the way she left the company before (justified or not), she would never get the opportunity to pull a stunt like that again.

Would I bring Rayne and Sky to the same brand? Possibly, maybe even as the Beautiful People. And for me, they would have to go through NXT before debuting in either brand for sure.

That's sort of how I am. I haven't watched TNA in years; originally it was because I'd just finally lost all interest in it and later because I didn't have the channels that it began airing on. I do know of some of the talent they've got, however. A few of the top talents of the Knockout Division are Cherry Bomb and Jade. Madison Rayne is still there as well, she's also part of the creative team I believe. One gal that I have a strong feeling WWE would go after, especially Vince, would be Raquel, she's might be better known as Gabriela from the sixth season of Tough Enough, because she's this smoking hot Brazilian sex pot. To my knowledge, she's not known for her in-ring ability; she's sort of like a Hispanic version of Eva Marie.

As far as Velvet Sky goes, I don't really see WWE going after her. She's been gone from TNA since before the summer, I think, but the thing going against her is that she's 35. Don't get me wrong, she's still mouthwatering and Asuka is about the same age, but Asuka is someone that's been viewed as one of the top female wrestlers in the world for much of the past 8 years or so whereas Velvet is known mostly for sex appeal. Not that she isn't decent inside the ring, but there are a lot of women on the main roster much better and there are some in NXT right now that are probably as good even though they've only been at it for a few years.

I also agree that I probably wouldn't give Gail Kim the time of day. I'm not saying she wasn't right to be frustrated or that she should have just stayed if she was legitimately unhappy, I just think she should have picked a classier and more professional way to go about it than just eliminating herself from a battle royal and walking away. Plus, she's getting up there as well since she'll turn 40 in late February next year.

That's sort of how I am. I haven't watched TNA in years; originally it was because I'd just finally lost all interest in it and later because I didn't have the channels that it began airing on. I do know of some of the talent they've got, however. A few of the top talents of the Knockout Division are Cherry Bomb and Jade. Madison Rayne is still there as well, she's also part of the creative team I believe. One gal that I have a strong feeling WWE would go after, especially Vince, would be Raquel, she's might be better known as Gabriela from the sixth season of Tough Enough, because she's this smoking hot Brazilian sex pot. To my knowledge, she's not known for her in-ring ability; she's sort of like a Hispanic version of Eva Marie.

As far as Velvet Sky goes, I don't really see WWE going after her. She's been gone from TNA since before the summer, I think, but the thing going against her is that she's 35. Don't get me wrong, she's still mouthwatering and Asuka is about the same age, but Asuka is someone that's been viewed as one of the top female wrestlers in the world for much of the past 8 years or so whereas Velvet is known mostly for sex appeal. Not that she isn't decent inside the ring, but there are a lot of women on the main roster much better and there are some in NXT right now that are probably as good even though they've only been at it for a few years.

I also agree that I probably wouldn't give Gail Kim the time of day. I'm not saying she wasn't right to be frustrated or that she should have just stayed if she was legitimately unhappy, I just think she should have picked a classier and more professional way to go about it than just eliminating herself from a battle royal and walking away. Plus, she's getting up there as well since she'll turn 40 in late February next year.

Shayna Baszler has just got a WWE tryout and she is 36. They seem to debut former TNA talent periodically, & Eric Young has yet to officially debut.

Velvet Sky is not decent in the ring. She is absolutely horrible. So I'd pass on her. If she hasn't improved in about a decade or so, she's hopeless.

Gail Kim isn't worth it. Can't trust her after what she did when she quit. Isn't a big enough name to ignore that.

I wouldn't mind seeing Maria, likely she's a package deal with The Miracle, and that's ok. The big question for any of the TNA talent is wether A) they're willing to work a WWE schedule and B) WWE wants them.

I don't see Gail Kim wanting to come back, she's the oldest of the bunch with the least to prove having been a WWE women's champion. She'd be a great addition, but it's that question of the schedule.

Allie (Cherry Bomb) is fairly young and perhaps one of the more interesting potential additions. I'm not sure if WWE would go for Sienna.

The classic TNA knockouts like Velvet Sky and Madison Rayne are the most interesting, but Velvet has move on from TNA. Rayne would be the most interesting addition overall.

WWE needs more women, especially in NXT. Any of these performers not interested in the full time WWE schedule could easily slot into NXT, the same can be said for any talent on TNA's roster.

I doubt anyone gets signed. Chelsea Green got rejected from Tough Enough. Cherry Bomb's TNA work as a ditz does her no favors. Mia Yim was used as a jobber in NXT. Sienna is a poor girl's Nia Jax. I see Bennett and Kanellis going back to NJPW. Gail Kim's second run was a disaster. What took the cake was that she was told to eliminate herself in that Battle Royal, and quit that night. She'll retire with her husband. Raquel? Not a chance unless the BroMans get signed, and all 3 are signed as a package. Reby goes home. Brandi goes home. Madison Rayne goes home with Josh Matthews. Marti Bell may be the only one to get signed. Problem is Kevin Dunn will hate her looks. It is very bleak for the Knockouts if TNA goes tits up.

The only one that comes to mind for me is Madison Rayne. It would be great seeing her have matches with the four horsewomen, Alexa Bliss, and the other talented female wrestlers in the WWE. I was a big fan of Madison back when I still watched TNA. She'd fit right in. I have no interest in seeing Maria or Gail Kim return to WWE. At all. They for sure should bring Madison in if WWE were to purchase TNA though. Have her go through NXT first and face either Ember Moon or Asuka, then onto the main roster after establishing herself.

I'd love to see WWE bring in Sienna and Allie if they do buy out TNA. Both are good talents I've been a fan of for years and would be great additions to the NXT Women's Division. I also would like to see Madison Rayne get a chance in NXT but something tells me if TNA was to die that Madison would just do some of the small indy companies for a couple years then call it a career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back