• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I Went On Vacation....

nightmare

...7, 8, Better stay up late...
.... and when I came back to work, they decided to dissolve my department & cut our pay.

Best part is, they expect me not to be mad at this. So in the course of a week, i ask for a raise for us (.50 cents for each of the 3 here), take a vacation & instead get moved departments. Sorry dosent really do this situation justice. Sorry is best kept for spilling coffee, or bumping into someone while walking.

Revolution pending..... weapons being forged now while watching Office Space on my phone.

Cut it by $1.00. Fucking bullshit.

Im going fishing at lunch. Much better idea than work. Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.

Oh I got you beat, when my dad died, I took a week and a half off to go home and deal with that, come back to work to learn that they decided to cut the work force in half, which meant I'd be laid off at the end of my week back, and not only that, they told me that I was only getting paid for 2 of my days away, since that was all that they had to cover in their funeral leave policy, & I didn't give them proper notice (you're suppose to let them know 2 weeks in advance) to use up any of my PTO (paid time off).

Yeah I was pretty pissed.

Damn Justin, that does blow. Fuck big corporations.

Im just gonna open my own restaurant. Gonna call it 'Nguyen Your Hungry'. In honor of my homie Steve Nguyen. Catchy name for a late night place.

Would sorry be sufficient with a ninety degree bow?

2011_ld_sush_mambo.jpg

Got another job lined up so we will see what happens.

They are gonna be mad when i take my monitors and electronic stuff back that i brought. Good luck waiting a week to order more. Hell, i can always just give my keys to a homeless guy. Nothing like your boss coming in to work to see a big smelly vagrant sleeping his your desk.

How common do you think it is for people to juice before *********ing in order to gain self confidence? I tried it once but I was only able to increase my time to four minutes. Needless to say I was thrilled and have continued doing it regularly.

Oh I got you beat, when my dad died, I took a week and a half off to go home and deal with that, come back to work to learn that they decided to cut the work force in half, which meant I'd be laid off at the end of my week back, and not only that, they told me that I was only getting paid for 2 of my days away, since that was all that they had to cover in their funeral leave policy, & I didn't give them proper notice (you're suppose to let them know 2 weeks in advance) to use up any of my PTO (paid time off).

Yeah I was pretty pissed.

Yeah ok. Next time, tell your Dad to let you know 2 weeks ahead of time before he passes away. What kind of stupid shit is that?

Damn Justin, that does blow. Fuck big corporations.

Im just gonna open my own restaurant. Gonna call it 'Nguyen Your Hungry'. In honor of my homie Steve Nguyen. Catchy name for a late night place.

That's an awesome name for a restaurant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back