• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

So I made this Cesaro shirt today!

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
So I made this Cesaro design this morning. I really like. I'm pretty proud of the way it came out. Just wanted to share, but if you like it enough to buy a shirt of it, I'll put the link down under the picture too.

omybZDV.png

http://wrestle-tees.spreadshirt.com/

Way too dark and way too grungy. It's a good idea to spin off the Superman logo, but go curly on the design, make it more of a comic book style than an Assassin's Creed type of design. Textures don't look good in tshirts.

Only thing I would change is the Font used for the letter C. Instead of Superman, at first glance it kind of implies Cincinnati Reds. Other than that lighten the black shades up a bit, otherwise I like the design.

At first I thought you kidnapped Cesaro last night, torn off his flesh and made a shirt out of him then I realized that would take longer than 12 hours.

Needs more cheese and army knives.

Was anyone else relieved when his mic time was cut off so quickly last night?

Yeah lighten it up a bit dude. It's a good design but it's hard to read. Lightening it a bit would make it easier to read, especially from a distance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back