So i came up with certain jokes.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
I came up with a rape joke but even my mates girlfriend was pissed off at that, but then i said i should put a tank top on my dick then IT'S a wifebeater. And i said to this girlfriend, a girl is like a good game of golf, 3 holes in one then she laughed.

That is all.

........What?

Ok, i didn't structure it right, I made a joke about rape and my friends girlfriend didn't laugh so i said to her i can go put a tank top on my dick and then it's a wifebeater, both of tem laughed. I told another joke about golf about that a good game of golf is like a girl....3 holes in one, i had a whole bunch of jokes last night so i kept saying them, so i thought i'd share them here.

Ok, i made a bad crappy thread its only the 2nd thread i made and i don't really create threads often on here yet.

Most of the bar room threads are pointless, so don´t worry about it xDD

Most of the bar room threads are pointless, so don´t worry about it xDD

That i can deal with, i jumped over to this site from a hip hop forum which i been with that community since November 2005 and im one of the most well known members there, and now im on a wrestling site i feel even more at home, because not many folks on the other site watch pro wrestling. And now im preparing myself to go into profressional wrestling at the end of the year and i know folks here could appreciate that, members who are wrestlers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back