So CM Punk's shirt had the Star of David on it...

Svengoolie

Dark Match Jobber
Which of course is a Jewish symbol. Michael Cole claimed that he dressed up for their guest host and they both laughed. Well, that guest host was obviously a Muslim by her name, and as everyone knows, the Muslims want all the Jews dead. Punk planning ahead and wearing that shirt just to be a dick to her is awesome. He's great on commentary by the way. While everyone else just acts stupid (i.e. hinting at it being John Cena backstage), he talks like a real person would.

The shirt actually says I ۞Colt which is a tribute to indy star Colt Cabana. Cole said Cm Punk dressed up because he had on a sports coat(with the tags still in it) instead of his usual ragged hoodie.

It was a Colt Cabana shirt, who is friends with CM Punk, so it was just something cool for his friend. You read WAAAAAAAAAY too far into this.

What Rox/Beardy said. Cole meant his sports coat, and the shirt was a Colt Cabana (who is Jewish) shirt.

Cabana is epic. I remember I saw him at an ROH show with Thriller. Davey Richards spat in his face. Someone in the crowd said something about AIDS. Cabana came back with "Hey, AIDS is not funny." getting a laugh. Then he said "Okay sometimes it is". Hilarious.

Which of course is a Jewish symbol. Michael Cole claimed that he dressed up for their guest host and they both laughed. Well, that guest host was obviously a Muslim by her name, and as everyone knows, the Muslims want all the Jews dead. Punk planning ahead and wearing that shirt just to be a dick to her is awesome. He's great on commentary by the way. While everyone else just acts stupid (i.e. hinting at it being John Cena backstage), he talks like a real person would.

Fail.

This has got to be up there as one of the worst posts of all time. I can't believe you are that ignorant that you think all Muslims want to destroy Jews.

f688b42e.jpg

I think I read it afterward (on Wrestlezone?) that Colt tweeted about seeing the shirt on Raw.

Also read somewhere (again, maybe WZ) that Wade gives Colt credit for teaching his finisher.

If only WWE hadn't misused him.. He was gold(man).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back