• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smashmouth Championship Wrestling

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BIG FAT AL

TITLES
SCW World title:Elijah Burke
SCW Tag title:Motor City Machine Guns
SCW X Divsion title

GM:Ric Flair

ROSTER

Heels
AJ Styles
Brett Major
Brian Major
Sandman
Chirstian Cage
Monty Brown
Matt Striker
Raven
Kevin Thorn
Elix Skipper
Christoper Dainels

Faces
Paul London
Brain Kendrick
Sabu
RVD
Jay Lethal
Edge
Val Venis
Eljiah Burke
Alex Shelley
Chris Sabin

TAG TEAMS
London and Kendrick
Raven and Thorn
Major Brothers
Motor City Machine Guns
The LC Maifa.

Weekly Show

THURSDAYNIGHTPROJECT

um good luck with it but aren't the rosters a bit short ?

THURSDAY NIGHT PROJECT

MATCH 1
Jay Lethal VS Monty Brown

Brown showed Excellence in his first SCW Night.He didn,t lose any of his skill from his WWE ring rust.Brown continued his assault and with Lethal having no way back into the match Brown hit the Pounce for the win.A dominating win for this youngster who has had a big career but can still go further.

WINNER MONTY BROWN

Raven and Kevin Thorn backstage.

Raven-So my young follower....Ar you ready for the battle royal tonight.

Kevin-Yes Master.I will do all......for you to win.

:robvandam: Walks in.

RVD-Dudes.

Walks off.

Raven-Anything you say?Well how about-

Kevin-What do you have in mind master?

Raven-Wait my young one....wait.

2ND MATCH
Eljiah Burke VS Val Venis

Burke showed what he can do with a impressive win.Using his trademark punches and Knees Val stood no chance.The end came when He hit the Experience.Eljiah then shoke hands with the crowd and they seemed to like it.Maybe he isn,t a jerk after all.

WINNER BURKE

Edge backstage.Edge walks into :robvandam: locker room

Edge-OH MY GOD!

RVD Is laid out in his own coldblood!

Edge-Medics!

3RD MATCH
Major brothers vs London and Kendrick

The major brothers showed some good moves here.They wore down the high flyers with some strong submission holds and back moves.But soon London tagged Kendrick in and it went mad!Kendrick hit enzurgis, clothsline and dropkicks!He went for sliced bread 2# put as he was going up Brett ran in and pushed him onto the floor.Hes out.

WINNERS BY COUNOUT MAJOR BROS

A chirstian cage promo airs.Hes coming!

MAIN EVENT
BATTLE ROYAL FOR SCW WORLD TITLE!
(I,ll do the last 6 people in the ring)
AJ Styles got elminated after Sandman used his cane on him.He got knocked out and was easily thorwn over the rope.Sandman turns round and gets clothslined by both Raven and Thorn.Down to four.Edge,Burke,Thorn and raven.Both Thorn and Raven work on Burke.Raven tells Thorn to get his cane.Thorn goes to get it.SPEAR!Edge thorws him over the top!Ravent runs to see the delay.SPEAR!He thorwn over!!!!!!Burke and Edge are left!Edge attemps to irsh whip Burke into the corner but Burke reverses.Edge turns......THE EXPERIENCE!Bukre goes to suplex him over.....Wait Edge goes over but brings Burke with him.Both are punching each other.....Edge goes for a Spear.Burke doges and pushes him off.

WINNER AND NEW SCW CHAMPION ELJIAH BURKE!CROWD CHEERS BURKE(HES FACE NOW)

GM Ric Flair comes out and give him title.Suddenley Chirstian Cage attacks him.Chirstain takes the title kisses him and gives it back to Ric.

Interesting roster. Could work yet I think the matches are a little too short.
Overall i'd give it a 8/10. Good luck

is that all of it?
pretty good shouild prolly right more than just like two lines but nice storryline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back