Smackdown Tapings Spoilers Wanted

dr_rock

Dark Match Winner
Hey guys. I got the RAW spoilers and the first match of SD. Has anyone the full SD spoilers? Cheers.

here are some at the moment
MVP came out and cut a promo about Kane, leading to Kane coming to the ring for an impromptu match.

*Backstage, King Booker was taping up to wrestle. Booker vs. Batista is the main event tonight.

*Elijah Burke defeated Vito after Sylvester Turkay interfered.

Welcome to our live coverage of the SmackDown tapings from the WWE Supershow (full RAW spoilers already on the newsboard) at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.

*MVP came out and cut a promo about Kane, leading to Kane coming to the ring for an impromptu match. Kane defeated MVP via DQ after a lowblow.

*Backstage, King Booker was taping up to wrestle. Booker vs. Batista is the main event tonight.

*William Regal did a promo saying he wasn't going to be Smackdown's whipping boy anymore.

*Regal and the debuting David Taylor then defeated Scotty Too Hotty & Funaki.

*MVP came out and cut a promo about Kane, leading to Kane coming to the ring for an impromptu match. Kane defeated MVP via DQ after a lowblow.

*William Regal did a promo saying he wasn't going to be Smackdown's whipping boy anymore.

*Regal and the debuting David Taylor then defeated Scotty Too Hotty & Funaki.

*Chavo Guerrero defeated Rey Mysterio in a Loser Leaves Smackdown I Quit Match. Good match that saw them do dives off the rampway. Mysterio ended up hung upside down from the Titantron scaffolding and Guerrero was beating his leg with a chair. Rey kept trying to hang in and not give up but finally quit.

*Backstage, Matt Hardy and Gregory Helms were arguing. Helms claimed that he could beat anyone. Teddy Long ordered him to wrestle Undertaker.

*The Undertaker pinned Gregory Helms with a tombstone.

*Next up is a Diva Danceoff. Miz was the host. Aaron and Nick Carter were the judges. Kristal Marshall won. This was said to have been the worst segment of the entire taping.

I figured Rey was going to get beat,because, he's going to have surgery. I can't believe he said I quit. What is it with creative? How humiliating to have Rey say I quit! I think they could have come up with a better ending to this feud! I wonder how much longer Vickie Guerro is going to be in this story line? Hopefully her role ends with Rey having surgery. I can hardly wait to see the Diva dance off, NOT!

y are they puttin the undertaker in these stupid ass matches i mean tehres gotta be somethin to do with him

why wouldnt they put bobby lashley in there hes a great wrestler like put him against someone that can make a great feud with

xxmonsterpimpxx said:
why wouldnt they put bobby lashley in there hes a great wrestler like put him against someone that can make a great feud with

It's 2 months till Smackdown's next single brand P.P.V. so I think there trying to hold off all their feud's so everyone does'nt get bored of them by December.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back