Smackdown! Spunky style!

Spunky

Lovable degenerate.
This is based off the current Smackdown staff, But I may sign free agents, If I think I need them, You can apply to be apart of this if you PM me, And I deem you fit.

So here's my roster:
Alicia Fox
Candice Michelle
Charlie Haas
Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Curt Hawkins
Dolph Zigger
Edge (World Heavyweight Champion)
Eve Torres
Gail Kim
Jeff Hardy
Jesse
Jimmy Yang
John Morrison
JTG
Kane
Kung Fu Naki
Layla
Maria
Melina (Women's Champion)
Michelle McCool
Mike Knox
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio (Intercontinal Champion)
Ricky Ortiz
Shad Gaspard
Shelton Benjamin
Khali
Umaga
Undertaker

Staff:
Jim Ross
Todd Grisham
Teddy Long (general manager)
Justin Roberts

Referee's:
Aaron "Goose" Mahoney
Jack Doan

Manager's:
Ranjin Singh

JR:Welcome to Smackdown! I'm Jim Ross, And my broadcast college Todd Grisham! Tonight Teddy Long is going to make a big annoucement regrading Backlash!

Grish: Yes, Teddy Long's anoucement is being touted as to "Shaking Smackdown's core"! Let's go to our ring annoucer Justin.

Justin Roberts: At this time please welcome to the ring the general manager of Smackdown, Teddy Long!

Teddy Long:Thanks Justin, I'm here in the ring to address the World Heavyweight Championship's number one contendership. Edge you may want to hear this!

JR:We all know Edge likes to show off his gold.

Justin:Please welcome "The rated RRRRRRRRR superstarrrrr" Edge!

Edge:So what Teddy? It doesn't matter who you put in front of me, I've proven that I can take the Championship from anyone on this brand.

Teddy:Holla playha! I'm not here to name A number one contender, I'm here to annouce the "Gold Rush" tournament return to Smackdown, But with a twist!

Grish:
Oh my! Edge is looking nervous JR!

Teddy:Instead of the tounament being 8 superstar's in single elimination it will be 12 facing off against each other, And in three week's time there will be a triple threat match to determine the challenger for your title! I'll Holla player!

JR:
Edge look furious with Teddy Long!

JR:
Welcome back from the break, Your joining us just as Chris Jericho is making his way to the ring.

Grish:
Chris Jericho is being awfully cocky after his win over the legends at Wrestlemania 25!

JR:
And instead of being gracious, he his futher rubbing it in by shouting at the crowd!

Justin:
Please welcome to the ring, Ricky Ortiz!

JR:
Jericho is laughing at his opponent in the Gold rush tournie, Which could be a mistake.

Grish:
I would be a mistake, Ortiz was making a huge splash in ECW. It's the reason Teddy long brought him over to Smackdown with him from ECW.

The bell ring's, And Jericho is laughing at Ortiz. Ortiz doesn't seem to appreciate the lack of respect, And slaps Jericho right in the face, Whic only anger's the former World champion. The pair locks up, And Jericho is backed into the corner, And Goose calls for a break. Jericho hits Ricky with a big slap, And ducks under the rope.

Grish:
Jericho is tring to make Ortiz angry by the looks of it.

JR:
Jericho is making Ortiz play his game, He'll wait for Ortiz to make a mistake.

Ortiz tries to pump up the crowd, Then turns around to a couple of punches, And a few chops from Jericho, Who then whip him into the ropes, But it's reversed by Ortiz into an arm drag. he goes for another, But Jericho is able to drop Ortiz with a well placed elbow to the head.

JR:
Jericho sickens me, Why does he have to kick Ricky in the head while he's down?

Jericho goes and tells someone they suck sitting in the front row, and comes back in to work on Ortiz by mounting him, And trying to pound on him. Ortiz counters with an headbutt, Jericho rolls off, And Ortiz levels Y2J with a shoulder tackle, Then lift's Jericho for a huge vertical suplex, But Jericho revereses into the Codebreaker! 1 2 3!

JR:
What a counter by Chris Jericho!

Grish:
Wether you love him, Or hate him. You can't deny Jericho is amazing at what he does.

JR:
That cannot be denied, But he doesn't need to do some of the stuff he does. He turned on the fans over nothing, He made his bed, And the crowd will make him lie in it.

Alicia Fox:
Please welcome my guest at this time, CM Punk!

CM Punk:
Thanks Alicia, I asked for this time to address the people who say to me "Punk why don't you just cash in the Money in the Bank breifcase?" Well to them I say, Competiton. I thrive on it, It is my only drug, My passion in life. Why take the easy route like so many have asked? When I want to prove to people I can win against the top stars on Smackdown. It's always great to have a back up plan as well.

Alicia Fox:
Thanks Mr. Punk, Now could I have your thoughts on the Gold rush tournament?

Punk:
Like I said Alicia, I love competiton, And this is the best kind. You lose, And you out. That's what it's all about!

Alicia Fox:
Anything else you want to add?

Punk:
Yes, Tick, Tock Edge, Remember to check your back, Because one day I may just be behind you.

JR:
We are back from the break, Just as John Morrison vs R-Truth is about to begin.

Grish:
Don't forget that this is another match in the Gold rush tournament!

We get a "What's up" from Truth before these two lock up, Truth over powers Morrison, And slams him with a double wrist suplex. We have a stand off as Morrison is looking a little flustered. They tie up again this time with Morrison going behind Truth with a hammerlock, Truth snapmares Morrison over to counter the hammerlock. Morrison then charges Truth but ends up falling face first via a drop toe hold, Truth nails John with a couple of elbows, Then Gives off a couple of "What's up".

Morrison gets to his feet, and again charges Truth, But this time Truth leapfrogs him, And John goes ribs first into the middle rope, As he comes back off then he gets hit with an Axe Kick! 123!

JR:
WOW, R-Truth picks up an impressive win over John Morrison.

Grish:
Indeed, John will be frustrated with himself, He tried to end it quickly, But instead made a couple of mistakes that he will be angry with.

To be continued...

JR:
Tonight is gold rush night, And now we have another match.

Grish:
That's right JR, I'm told our next match will be MR. Money in the Bank, CM Punk vs Mike Knox!

Justin:
Making his way to the ring, Mike Knox!

JR:
This guy is a monster, And I wouldn't want to meet him in a dark alley.

Grish:
Me neither JR, This guy is so cold, So menacing. This guy has the potential to crush Punk.

Justin: Making his way to the ring, From Chicago, Il. Mr. Money in the bank. C M Punk!

CM Punk jumps the top rope, And stare's Knox right in the eye, While holding up his MitB breifcase. Jack Doan takes Punk's case, And hands it to the ring annoucer.

And we are under way, With Punk, And Knox circling the ring. Punk grabs a headlock, And starts to wrench it in, Knox goes to whip Punk into the ropes, But Punk sits him down. He is really giving Knox an headache with this, Knox powers back to his feet, Throw's Punk into the ropes, And drops him with a hard shoulder block. Punk rolls out of the way of an elbow drop from Knox, And kicks Knox in the leg as he get to his feet. Punk now with a few punches, But gets to close to Know, Who replies with a clothsline. Punk catches a big kick to the head, And Knox goes for the pin.
JR:
Ohhh, That's a two count!

Knox pulls Punk to his feet and nails him with a few punches, He rocks Punk towards the ropes, And catches him bouncing of them with a big side walk slam, Goes for a pin, But another two count. Knox is in complete control as he hits a pumphandle slam. Knox drags Punk over to the corner, Sits him up, Then bounces off the ropes with a big kick to Punk's face, He then walks to the opposite corner to Punk, while taunting the crowd. Knox then signals for another kick, But Punk pull himself to the out side of the ring.

Grish:
I think Punk is being overwelmed here JR!

CM Punk returns to the ring at a 5 count, Punk charges knox, Who catches him, And heaves him onto his shoulder, Punk slips down, And throws a high kick at Knox, It stumbles him, Punk is now on the offense with a flurry of slaps to Knox, Followed by another kick. Punk grabs a DDT, And climbs to the apron, As Knox stumbles to his feet Punk is motioning to the crowd, Punk springs, and lands a clothesline. Punk is shouting for the Go To Sleep! He picks up Knox, but Knox lands a few elbows, and Punk is forced to drop Knox, Who then smashes Punk with a running bike kick, Knox picks up Punk, And sets him up for a Knox out! As Knox bends Punk, Punk lands a kick square to Knox's face, He stumbles into the corner, And Punk charges And hits his patterned Shinning wizard, Bulldog combination! Punk signals for the GTS again, But knox counters with a punch, No he doesn't Punk catches his arm, slams him to the mat with a clothesline, And Locks in the ANACONDA VICE! Mike Knox is forced to tap!
JR:
This is what it mean's to these guy's, Punk, And Knox put it all on the line!

Grish:
And Punk advances to the semi-finals, Along with Chris Jericho, And R-truth!

JR:
This is all in order for a shot at Edge's World Heavyweight Championship!

JR:
We are back ladies, And gentlemen, And watching the Gold standard, Shelton Benjamin. As he awaits his foe in the gold rush tournament!

Justin:
On his way to the ring, from San Diego. Rey Mysterio!

JR:
Wait! Someones running from the back! It's John Morrison, and he has just nailed Rey in the back of the head!

Grish:
Morrison has just thrown Mysterio into the stairs, And now he going to hit the Moonlight drive!

JR:
What the hell was that in aid of?

Morrison rolls Rey into the ring, As the bell sounds, Benjamin picks up Rey, And slams him hard with a T-bone suplex! Goes for the cover! 123!

JR:
I was anticipating a great match, But Morrison ruined it. Oh wait he's grabbing a mic.

John Morrison:
If I can't win the World heavyweight Championship, I'll take the IC title instead. Rey Mysterio that was my official challenge for Backlash! Be jealous!

Grish:
I guess we will have to wait, And see what Rey's reaction is next week on Smackdown!

JR:
We have two great matches left Grish, Both are for the Gold Rush tournament. Up next we have Jeff Hardy vs Kane, And the main event is Umaga vs THE UNDERTAKER!

Grish:
We are in for a treat JR! And don't forget next week we WOAHHH! The big red machine is on his way to the ring!

Justin:
And his opponent, From North Calrolina. The enigma, Jeff Hardy!

JR:
Jeef is looking determined, Oh wait we have a blackout!

Grish:
JR! Look! Kane is down!

Jeff looks around, And scales the top rope Swanton bomb! 1 2 3!

JR:
Jeff advances! But what happened to Kane? It's as if someone attacked him.

Grish:
Your instore for a great main event guys!

Justin:
From the Isle of Samoa, The Samoan Bulldozer. UMMMMMMMagAAAAAAAAA!

JR:
It's been a while since we've seen umaga, He has been on the inactive list.

Justin:
Making his way to the ring, From Death valley, The UnderrrrrrrrTakeRRRRRRR.

JR:
These two are eye to eye, And the Damn lights go off again!

The Undertaker is on his hands, And knees, stunned, umaga picks him uip by the hair, And nails Taker with a Samoan Spike! 1 2 3!

JR:
It's happened again! The lights went out during the Kane, And Hardy match as well. Both time the Brother's of destruction were the targets!

Grish:
Who, Or what could have done thi... The lights are out again......*BANG*.... Oh god Kane is in the middle of the ring, Standing over The undertakers lifeless body.

JR:
He's laughing Todd, Ladies, And gentlemen, Join us next week for the fallout right here on Friday Night Smackdown!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back