Smackdown Spoilers for this week

Taker4545

Getting Noticed By Management
so lashley pinned booker at the end of this weeks smackdown usually that means hes not gonna pull off a victory at the ppv u think booker will win and undertaker and booker will fued:)(props to whoever said this is the other thread i forget who tho)then finally the long awaited batista and taker fued maybe

Lashley won't win at No Mercy. Undertaker will never become World Champion again. I really can't predict Smackdown as it is unpredictable(in a bad way)

Putting him in a PPV main event match now will help him in the future & also WWE can c if he can handle pressure etc.

Y 2 Jake said:
They should'nt even have Lashley in the main event of No Mercy, I like him but he is'nt ready.

Yeah I agree. He has only been in the WWE for about a year right? Everyone knows Booker will win aswel.

I disagree with WWE putting Lashley in the main event. The only words i can remember him saying in the ring on the mic are "Booker, you're in my seat". I prefer Finlay actually and im pretty happy about the push he's been getting recently.

It mite be Batista vs Booker because theres being previews going on Batista vs King Booker for WHC at Nm SO prombaly when its Batista vs Lashley, Lashley will prombaly get injured

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back