Smackdown - September 7, 2012 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Smackdown
Date: September 7, 2012
Commentators: Josh Matthews, Michael Cole

The main story tonight is the potential legal action that Del Rio and Otunga are going to be taking against Sheamus. For those of you keeping score, this would be the second time in roughly a month that legal action has been part of this feud. When they can’t even keep fresh ideas going in a single feud, it may be a sign that there’s a problem. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

This Feud Is Well Past Saving

Why must bookers over think things? Del Rio kicks Sheamus' ass after a hard-fought match, then kicks Hornswoggle's ass, and insults Ireland. Bam, a simple feud where Sheamus wants to kill him. Why does it need lawyers and bannings?

Why must bookers over think things? Del Rio kicks Sheamus' ass after a hard-fought match, then kicks Hornswoggle's ass, and insults Ireland. Bam, a simple feud where Sheamus wants to kill him. Why does it need lawyers and bannings?

Because the WWE writers don't know how to use more than about 5 major storylines. Also, Otunga was ranting about kicking people in the head. One of Del Rio's signature moves is a running enziguri.

Because the WWE writers don't know how to use more than about 5 major storylines. Also, Otunga was ranting about kicking people in the head. One of Del Rio's signature moves is a running enziguri.

Such a shame too, because this is the best talent pool they've had since like 2006 when the MVPs and Kennedys started coming in, and guys like Shelton were filling out the midcard. I might even argue this current one has more potential then that selection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back