• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown Rating: WWE Beats UFC

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
- Friday night's episode of WWE Smackdown garnered a 2.14 rating with 3.3 million viewers. That's down just slightly from last week's 2.18 but upo in overall veiwers by six percent. The show ranked #4 among cable TV shows in overall viewers, #5 in the male 18 - 34 demographic and #3 in the 18 - 49 demo. The show was behind Discovery CHannel's Gold Rush on Discovery Channel, Fox News' election coverage, and Disney Channel programming, but ahead of ESPN's NBA game and UFC on F/X 1. The latter two shows had 1.9 million and 1.3 million viewers, respectively.

Credit - PW Torch

Now there may be more to it than that, but that's an interesting sign I think.

Yes very interesting indeed, SmackDown is without a doubt growing in terms of quality, whoever runs the blue brand is doing a hell of a job with the programming, just take a look at how they are building Cody Rhodes.

It's not that surprising. Smackdown has had firm hold on Fridays for a good while, their quality is above Raw and UFC is still new to Fox. Hell, I had no clue the show was taking place 'till I saw the LD here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back