• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Smackdown - May 31, 2013 with KB

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Smackdown
Date: May 31, 2013
Commentators: Michael Cole, John Bradshaw Layfield, Josh Matthews

It’s the final show of the Canadian tour and the main story tonight is of course Shield vs. whomever they can find to face tonight. Other than that we’ve got Ryback trying to get people to care about his feud with Cena and the three guys fighting for the Intercontinental Title. Right now is a pretty lame time in the WWE as they’re in a very slow mode so tonight’s show probably won’t change much about that. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

Sheamus And The Shield Game

I think anyone and everyone will love Bryan if this push of his continues. Intense Bryan is pretty cool. I'm still convinced it's gonna be him, Kane and Undertaker against the Shield at Summerslam when the Shield will lose their first match.

I actually don't think the tag team was a bad idea. It gave Bryan a chance to build a character and crowd connection and look somewhat dominant while simmering right under the top. All without having to lose to upper carders (I know he lost to bigger guys throughout, but in theory thats not necessary).
Have him build up intensity until SummerSlam where he beats Kane and you have a fresh main eventer with a clearly defined, over gimmick. Guys like that are harder to waste (we know creative tries its best to waste characters) and may bounce back easier.

Bryan reached the point where whatever he does it's going to be awesome. No matter if it's a comedy tag team or not, he still makes it work. And it works very well for him.

The tag team was a great idea but the expiration date was a few months ago. Those anger management segments were some of the funniest things I've ever seen in WWE.

I thought it played out well. It led to The Shield getting the tag team gold from team Hell No. If they didn't win the titles from team Hell No, who could have The Shield beat; Uso's or PTP? I don't think that would have worked so well on the E's part.

This now can lead to a Bryan heel turn and a feud with Kane going into Summer Slam.

WWE turning Bryan heel? They shouldn't do it but this is WWE, as i've already said he should be involved in beating the Shield.

I'm all for a heel D.Bry although if it was me I would turn Kane. Bryan got over so well while being a heel he's more than capable being a top face.

Turning Bryan heel would be silly.

Hm, the most over guy on the roster or a giant who wears a mask that appears to be made out of blood-stained human skin, and the fact that we have ohhhh...well, ONE....Truly mega-over face. Which of these shall we turn heel?

Second thought, knowing WWE, I think I know EXACTLY were this is going....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back