Smackdown Live - October 17th, 2017

Oh no Sami is adopting the Dolph Ziggler attitude of the audience doesn't like me and didn't give me props. I really hate when they do this.

They're booking Sami's heel turn perfectly. He's mad as all hell after trying to play to the fans, and he's not going to take it anymore.

I'm getting a bit sick of guys baiting Bryan like this. I mean, I get it, Bryan is popular so people ragging on him for not being able to go (presently) is an instant boo (especially in front of this crowd) BUT unless it is going somewhere it is just the most ridiculous tease.

I'm still hopeful for Bryan's career, and his appearance on E and C's podcast threw a bit of potential on that, and I don't know whether they're seeding things like this for that potential chance, but in the meantime it's fucking doing my head in when he, the babyface, can't do anything but set others onto those mocking him. I get it, its the most he can presently do, but they could, you know, just not do it. There's no way in these situations that make Bryan look strong.

...oh, I'm in a ranty mood tonight.

Is it just me who thinks it looks weird Lana has her hair up when she's in a match? Maybe just because she hasn't done it before but it looks really odd.

Wow at Naomi's outfit. Lana is horrible get her out of the ring. She's a much better manager.

Come on Breezango, let Ascension be your best friends... The four of ya would be an unstoppable force in WWE.

Kind of hard to picture them as monster heels when they just want 2b friends with Breezedango.

On a related note, Tyler Breeze wears women's clothing well. Forgot Sin Cara was even on the roster.

Thought this was the Knights of Ni from Monty Python there for a minute. That was a little strange.

So Jinder went to India, wonder if it was his first time. Guess they had to do it to promote the WWE coming and he certainly didn't look like a heel there did he.

The fans aren't wrong, Jinder kinda can't wrestle, he has like 2 moves. Brock is going to murder him and i'm gonna enjoy every minute of it.

I can't wait to see Brock suplex the singhs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back