Smackdown Live - January 2nd,2018

Do we really need everyone to "enter" the Rumble? Every woman other than the champs are obviously going to be in the Rumble...

Do we really need everyone to "enter" the Rumble? Every woman other than the champs are obviously going to be in the Rumble...

I know, they barely have enough as it is, so silly to think that half of them would sit it out.

Same with the men. Why hasn’t all spots been taken up already? I get why they do it but kayfabe wise it doesn’t make sense, unless I forgot a promo last year why did Seth Rollins have to fight to get into the Rumble while Bálor can just nominate.

I know that this won't happen, but I really hope that Shane does not have a match at Rumble and Mania.

Same with the men. Why hasn’t all spots been taken up already? I get why they do it but kayfabe wise it doesn’t make sense, unless I forgot a promo last year why did Seth Rollins have to fight to get into the Rumble while Bálor can just nominate.

The Authority kept him out of it to further the Triple H feud to get the match to Mania.

Wasn't it because of something to do with HHH feuding with him about the Rumble and not wanting him at Mania. It's been almost a year so I don't remember all the cold hard facts.

Well, thank god I get to watch WrestleKingdom for work at least. Really just not into the Shane McMahon show. The talent and matches are phenomenal (Usos, Styles, etc), but it's just painful that they have been dragging out the same trash for months now. O well, I'll give it one more try next week. RAW was okay at least with that good Samoa Joe and Reigns match. Happy Rusev Day everyone.

The Authority kept him out of it to further the Triple H feud to get the match to Mania.

Wasn't it because of something to do with HHH feuding with him about the Rumble and not wanting him at Mania. It's been almost a year so I don't remember all the cold hard facts.

Ah right I see. Like Navi said it was a year ago so details were a little hazy. Just had a little look and it was Zayn had to beat Rollins to make the Rumble. Which still adds to my point that why couldn’t Zayn just nominate but he was going through a rough patch there.

To be fair, not quite what I expected. I thought it would be AJ vs KO and Sami would be "punished" as the first entrant in the Rumble.

OH it's exactly what I was expecting. There is three storylines going on here, Shane vs Bryan, Styles vs Owens and Zayn and the eventual breakup of the two BFF's Owens and Zayn.

Maybe this match will be a blow off for the whole thing. Styles will defeat both Owens and Zayn. They will turn on each other, and the Shane/Bryan match will be set for Mania. Or maybe I'm just nuts who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back