Smackdown Live 30 Jan 18

Have you seen the video where Strowman is teaching Bliss how to flip a car? Seriously, it was really funny. I didn't watch a single MMC match, but the backstage videos have been precious. New Day and Carmella dancing was also amazingly funny.

Have you seen the video where Strowman is teaching Bliss how to flip a car? Seriously, it was really funny. I didn't watch a single MMC match, but the backstage videos have been precious. New Day and Carmella dancing was also amazingly funny.

Oh I should go and have a look.

Did we find out who the new Cruiserweight GM is or does anyone care?

Oh I should go and have a look.

Did we find out who the new Cruiserweight GM is or does anyone care?

[YOUTUBE]RPA-dFjfC8g[/YOUTUBE]

They brought Tyler Bate for the show and they really need some fresh blood in it. Bate vs. Itami could be a great feud.

That was really funny. I also like the video from a house show where Hawkins interrupted Bliss and she went backstage to find Strowman and told him about it, so he came out and destroyed Hawkins for her.

That was really funny. I also like the video from a house show where Hawkins interrupted Bliss and she went backstage to find Strowman and told him about it, so he came out and destroyed Hawkins for her.

Just saw it ahah thank you! Bliss is really funny having a bodyguard, bring this up later in 2018 please ahah

This Rusev Day thing is killing me. Thank God he finally won a match.

I know right? Crowd was chanting "Rusev Day!" to Lana when she came out at the Rumble, and I had the biggest smile on my face. I wasn't that happy to see her, it's that I remember week after week during the god awful Ziggler feud and the LON angle fans would chant "We want Lana!" every single time Rusev did just about anything. About damn time the tables were finally turned.

Member when Breezeango were over and fairly popular but WWE wouldn't push them because it wasn't in their plans? Ohh I member.

I know right? Crowd was chanting "Rusev Day!" to Lana when she came out at the Rumble, and I had the biggest smile on my face. I wasn't that happy to see her, it's that I remember week after week during the god awful Ziggler feud and the LON angle fans would chant "We want Lana!" every single time Rusev did just about anything. About damn time the tables were finally turned.

I remember that, nice to see him getting the lion's share of the attention now.

Member when Breezeango were over and fairly popular but WWE wouldn't push them because it wasn't in their plans? Ohh I member.

As long as they keep being entertaining I don't mind them not being champions whatsoever. I'm just so hyped for a potential Usos/Bludgeon Bros and in a later day any of those teams against Authors of Pain, Undisputed Era, War Machine. I think that should be the focus, since those are the "real" tag teams. Let Breezango be funny in their own right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back