SmackDown LD 12/23: The IWC's Ultimate Christmas Present

Vincent Michaels

My weapon of choice? A green onion.
20111221_sd_dbrian_mhenry_show_c.jpg

At TLC, in a brutal Chairs Match, The Big Show was able to end his nine year long World Championship drought, knocking out The World's Strongest Man and winning The World Heavyweight Championship! Henry would then take out Show, prompting Mr Money in the Bank Daniel Bryan to cash in and when it was all settled, Daniel Bryan left with the World heavyweight Championship!

What will happen next as we near The Royal Rumble and the start of The Road To Wrestlemania!?

Well if you didn't read The Spoilers(this fucking show needs to go live permanently soon so I can cut this shit out), then check out Friday Night SmackDown on Syfy to see all of this and more!

tunein-smackdown.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Week:
sd12-16-results.jpg

RALEIGH, N.C. – As Superstars prepare to smash each other using tables, ladders and chairs at WWE TLC on Sunday, they made final efforts to gain valuable momentum for the brutal pay-per-view. Taking the brunt of World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry’s wrath was a hapless WWE cameraman, who was brutally smashed with a steel chair.

•Booker T vowed to win the Intercontinental Championship
•Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes def. Daniel Bryan
•Alicia Fox def. Natalya
•Primo & Epico def. The Usos
•Big Show def. Jack Swagger
•Mark Henry attacked a WWE cameraman and Jack Swagger
•Ted DiBiase def. Heath Slater
•Sheamus def. Jinder Mahal
•Randy Orton & Zack Ryder def. Wade Barrett & United States Champion Dolph Ziggler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tlc-logo.jpg

bryan_0.jpg

Big Show def. Mark Henry; Daniel Bryan cashed in Money in the Bank (New World Heavyweight Champion)

tlc2011_ortonwade6.jpg

Randy Orton def. Wade Barrett (Tables Match)

bookercody2.jpg

Intercontinental Champion Cody Rhodes def. Booker T

Bonus:
sheamusbroguekick.jpg
20111218_tlc2011_tagteamchamp_308.jpg

Sheamus def. Jack Swagger
WWE Tag Team Champions Air Boom def. Primo and Epico

... I could either watch this or Star Trek First Contact for the first time...

Ryder vs Rhodes will be the breaking point.

I hate to be a complainer (not really) but this match is a good example of a problem in WWE today. Here we have IC champ vs US champ on a random Smackdown with no hype and no significance.

... Fuck it. I'm watching Star Trek. The match itself wasn't bad but Booker's interfering just killed any interest I had.

What if the Chicago Bears just put Devin Hester 25 yard behind center on every offensive play and snap the ball directly to him? Would this work? Can't be any worse than Caleb Hanie, this McNown guy and whatever backup RB they are using.

Just came to my mind. Sorry.

How long w/o a match or something new and interesting.

Throw in a Nickelback song and you wonder why some quarter hours lose hundreds of thousands of viewers and I am the only one lame enough to stick with this live discussion.

If this is Taker's last WM, Miz should go over him.

It could solidify him as the most hated man in WWE history that hasn't committed a crime.

Yeah, I said it and I mean it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back