• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

SmackDown! January 25, 2013 Live Discussion

The Butcher

📶
I couldn't possibly being the only one watching this who hasn't seen spoilers, could I?

Last show before the Royal Rumble, folks. Let's discuss!

Team Hell No picking right up where Raw left off, nice...

If Team Rhodes Scholars wins the tag titles it has to be on the condition that they hold the belts for 18 months.

Booker T looks more and more like Whoopi Goldberg every time I see him.

Say what you will about Alberto Del Rio, but the belt looks good on him.

read spoilers but i will join. good solid start to the show and of course we got our selfs a tag team match.

Wade Barrett, another guy who wears his title well. As many times as they give this match away I can't help but feel that Sheamus vs. Wade Barrett is going to be a big deal one day.

punk messed up you didn't face Ryback at TLC you faced him in a TLC match. maybe he wouldn't make mistakes if he actually slept at night.

decent promo really doesn't make me want to see the match any more but was good tv. but i want to hear about my boy Brad Maddox already.

good show really liked the main event with Big Show knocking out Hell No and Del Rio. Still not a fan of having the same stip as last time but should be a good match. But no Brad Maddox so the show could of been so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back