SmackDown is ruined for sure.

well she still does. They need to find a way to make Batista a heel and Booker T a face. Maybe that would be good for smackdown?

Smackdown! was doing good when there were Batista, Randy Orton, Eddie Guerrero, Kurt Angle, Chris Benoit and Undertaker on the show, i mean it was awesome then because we had matches like Randy Orton & Mr Kennedy vs. Eddie Guerrero & Batista, in those days Smackdown was just good, now all they have are Batista and Undertaker, and then King Booker, Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero lol. Maybe it would help if they did a rivalry between Batista & Undertaker

they need to just bring all the superstars back together. that's when it was ruined the last good show i saw from either one of them was saturday night main event when they all were together. they don't have enough wrestlers to split up and it's stupid because they fight the same people over and over again. how many times are we going to see cena and edge go at it how many times are we going to see lashley and finley. you things have gotten bad when smackdown first match is kenndy and matt hardy and also was one of the longest matches in history. how long is booker t goin to keep the whole king thing up it's annoying even kurt angle gave that up at a while and jbl annoc. there's just so many things wrong. even though raw is the betta show they have there flaws.

I couldn't believe it when they drafted Orton to Raw, he was practically the only reason I watched Smackdown every week. And Mark Henry being out is no bad thing, he was absolute crap.

Yeah maybe when Smackdown's deal ends they should sent the main smackdown talent to RAW and ECW and have two highly rated weekly shows, and take down TNA's "breathtaking compitetion"

Randy Orton's contact expired, but what i dont understand is why they put him on RAW if he is not needed on RAW, thats why i am certain the WWE are upto something, like setting up a Cena/Orton rivalry. Smackdown on the other hand may get bigger if Kurt Angle goes there, because then we will have a Smackdown card that is worth watching because we could see stuff like

Batisa vs. Kurt Angle (Dream Match for me)

Undertaker vs. King Booker

Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay etc

Bobby Lashley in the picture

Boogeyman in the picture somewhere, see how muc hthey would have left is Kurt Angle just came back to Smackdown!.

I can't beleve you guys see Smackdown dead you got to be kidding me

Smackdown is doing great i see more pure wrestling on Smackdown then on Raw & WWECW. Smackdown is better then Raw and WWECW by far and their NOT going be a rebrand or anything like that, the way i see it kill ECW

I think SmackDown! is the best brand WWE has to offer right now, good wrestling, good promos, just what i like, i don't like some of their feuds (Chavo Vs. Rey, they need to stop using Eddie), RAW has been a shit show, but this weeks edition was good compared to their older shows.

SD went through a rough patch, back during GAB. But, I think it is slowly moving to show new talent and better wrestling. I just hate almost 99% of the reuds on the show, and overall I enjoy Raw better.

Flames Out
Dragon

i stopped watching smackdown a long time ago, the worst is the king booker gimmic :(

i think there still alive but on a resperater, there getting all this new tallent, i like this mvp guy, he looks good, and they get lashley 2 main event but not win the title , then kennedy to us title. they could do it and also im saying we cant pit shit on wwe staff becuase who knows maybe some people dont want to feud against the other

smackdown Is Not Falling Apart. It Just Has Some Problems But Those Problems Want Ruine Smackdown. I Support Smackdown Just Like I Support Raw And Ecw.beside Most Of The Smackdown Superstars Are Back,they Are Healthy And Ready To Compete Again. don't Ever doutble Smackdown.

i agree smackdown is fine, i think ratings will improve once they go on the CW network. but like the other 2 brands this show could be better.

Smackdown is fine now. It seemed like it was going down the drain, before when all those wrestlers were being taken off the roster but, now we still see a lot of new talent and returning wrestlers. They have great matches on SD. The feuds are a bit old and stale.

Flames Out
Dragon

Chris Benoit is set to return soon, so that should help Smackdown!, Mark Henry will also return after another 5-6 months, i hate his guts, but it should make the roster look better. Then overall this will be their roster to me:

Batista
Undertaker
Bobby Lashley
Mr Kennedy
Finlay
Chris Benoit
Mark Henry

^^ Now that sounds like a better roster than it is now, because that way they will have Rey Mysterio and Chavo Guerrero perhaps go back to cruiserweight division, making it even better, if not then atleast they will have Rey Mysterio as a backup superstar, they will also have Matt Hardy, n all the newcomers.

But look at their roster in 2005, i use to love Smackdown in 2005, because thats when the draft lottery was and look at the roster Smackdown had.

Batista
Randy Orton
Undertaker
Eddie Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Kurt Angle
JBL
Mr Kennedy
Bobby Lashley.

^^^^^ totally agree i don't even watch smackdown anymore, i used to watch it all the time back in 2004 and 2005. but look at it now William Regal has become a main eventer! wtf! then they send Randy to Raw, Kurt to ECW, Eddie dies, Benoit on sabbatical, Undertaker hardly appears, JBL now on commentry, Cena to Raw, Big Show to Raw. smackdown has lost all the people that made it great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back