Slyfox shares his Brantley Gilbert kick

Slyfox696

Excellence of Execution
I hope you enjoy the music, but if you don't, I'm not really that concerned. A friend shared with me his Brantley Gilbert CD and I have found it extremely enjoyable. So much like someone shared his music with me, I'm sharing with others.

[YOUTUBE]8peBUdlUNmM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]k1jCm_NEdfk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]ve8sNTqrzCw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]0I839AKN2bM[/YOUTUBE]

There are others I really like, but this is a good start. And just to note, all of these songs sound so much better when you crank the volume.

Reactions: IHW
I have pretty broad taste. I can't really do country, though. On my country spectrum, this guy is somewhere near "not terrible", which is pretty good.

I have pretty broad taste. I can't really do country, though. On my country spectrum, this guy is somewhere near "not terrible", which is pretty good.
Between my family and the type of people where I live and friends I've had, I love so many of the things he talks about. Even though I'm not necessarily a "country boy", it's hard to find people from around where I live who cannot say they haven't been a part of these types of things at least a few times in their lives.

Growing up in the Midwest, I have experienced some of these things. Some good....most not so great.

Don't hate the music but I'm with Harthan and Milenko, I'm not a big fan of country.

Don't hate the music but I'm with Harthan and Milenko, I'm not a big fan of country.
I'm curious as to why people don't like country. Why do some of you not like country, especially country like this which is more 90's style rock.

I am a Country Music Fan. I love Gilbert's song You don't Know Her Like I Do. Way better than alot of music out. I never really got in to Kick It In The Sticks.

I'm curious as to why people don't like country. Why do some of you not like country, especially country like this which is more 90's style rock.

Personally I got burnt out on it. Roughly 3/4 of the radio stations here are country stations and its all I heard growing up. I really have no other major reason than that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back