Sleepy Hollow

Fire Marshall Bill

Let me show ya somethin!!!
Anyone else watching this show? It comes on during Raw so I imagine anyone who doesn't have a DVR is not.

I was really looking forward to it before it came out. Then the first episode happened. I'm not going to call it terrible, but I'm thinking this might not make a 2nd season. I will say that I liked the 2nd episode a lot more than the first. The end of the 2nd, as in the death of the witch, was quite underwhelming though. It seemed rushed.

This is one of those shows that feels like they went to FOX to pitch it as a movie & FOX said "OK, We'll do it!, but we want to do it as a TV show instead of a movie". This show is awful, I'm be fucking shocked if FOX gives this thing a second season, especially with their knack for cancelling new shows as fast as possible. The only part I find even remotely entertaining is watch Crane adapt to modern day.

This is one of those shows that feels like they went to FOX to pitch it as a movie & FOX said "OK, We'll do it!, but we want to do it as a TV show instead of a movie". This show is awful, I'm be fucking shocked if FOX gives this thing a second season, especially with their knack for cancelling new shows as fast as possible. The only part I find even remotely entertaining is watch Crane adapt to modern day.

Yeah that was easily my favorite part of the 2nd episode. Watching him learn the shower and coffee machine and such was kind of funny and it's one of those things you don't really think about until it happens.

Well its okay, I mean the new thang is putting archaic protagonists in modern settings. It could be better but for now, watchable.

I read about the show. It was on imdb's most anticipated shows of this fall. Did not find it interesting then and I'm glad that it was what I expected.

The show I am looking forward to is The Blacklist. If someone watches it, please let me know how it is.

I'm finding Sleepy Hollow to be a generally enjoyable hour a week of supernatural mystery. Considering I'm burnt out on Supernatural a little and Grimm isn't back yet (and hasn't been nearly as fun two episodes in), I think I'll stick with this for the foreseeable future.

I thought that I would hate it, so it did exceed my expectations.... However, I wouldn't really recommend it unless you're bored and have nothing else to watch.

The only part I find even remotely entertaining is watch Crane adapt to modern day.

This I fully agree with.

Watched episode one. Stuck around because I loved the headless horseman being used as a Terminator. When he didn't come back for the second episode, I decided it wasn't for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back