Slammiversary XI — Joseph Park v. Devon (C) — TNA Television Championship

Who wins?

• Joseph Park

• Devon

Results are only viewable after voting.

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
ImpactWrestling.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slammiversary XI
Joseph Park v. Devon (C)
TNA Television Championship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ppv5.jpg

[YOUTUBE]p2vWqqvXjog[/YOUTUBE]

All discussion here.​

i actually hope that Park wins the match. Devon isnt doing anything for that title, he rarely defends that belt, so him losing it could/should only help as maybe it gets defended more. now i predict that Devon retains, but i kinda want him to lost that title sooner rather than later.

Devon actually defends the belt every single week. TNA just doesn't air the matches, or they end up airing them on Xplosion where US viewers don't see the match.

That said, I think Park actually picks up the win. With them advancing the Abyss story with Abyss' return, I'd imagine Park's own blood will cause him to snap again and he'll take this.

I'm leaning towards Park winning here. Something is gonna give with Abyss surfacing. Yet this is two weeks in a row that A&8's have lost in some fashion, and the momentum is dwindling. Maybe Devon tries to get DQ'd, but Park might pull this out.

Devon actually defends the belt every single week. TNA just doesn't air the matches, or they end up airing them on Xplosion where US viewers don't see the match.

They're not on Xplosion anymore that's for sure. Devon hasn't been on there since joining Aces & Eights in October. I highly doubt he has been defending it every week. Is he doing it at house shows? If so... kudos I guess.

Really not sure about this one I'm leaning toward Joseph who will go full on Abyss, or perhaps an interference from Abyss similar to how he beat Bully, at the previous Slammiversary funnily enough.

well if he is defending it at Xplosion then that's all fine and good, but for him to be a known, defending Television Champion and for the Televison Championship to get any credibility, it needs to be defended on Impact Wrestling and Pay Per Views which is why I hope Park wins, plus I kinda want to see where this split personality thing leads.

I'm gonna take Parks as the winner right now but this one could go either way. I have no hope the title changing hands will lead to it being defended more because if they didn't do it with Samoa Joe why would that change now?

Abyss could help Parks win but last time he did that was in a No DQ match so it wouldn't be as easy to pull off here. I see Parks getting busted open and snapping but before he can get the 3 count Aces & Eights come out for the DQ.

There is only one way Park wins the title and that is if he turns in to Abyss and gets rid of Aces and 8's before the match and Abyss shows up and defeats Devon or during the match Abyss comes up on the titanatron screen and distracts Devon beacuse face there is no way Joseph Park wins this match with out the help of Abyss

That said, I think Park actually picks up the win. With them advancing the Abyss story with Abyss' return, I'd imagine Park's own blood will cause him to snap again and he'll take this.

Given that it is called the TV title I think they should make sure his defenses get shown on tv for everyone each week. That is the point of the title right? I loved the WCW TV title, and I was hoping this belt would be just like that one and so far I have been disappointed. I think Joesph Park will take the title if for no other reason than to shake things up a bit. Like you said, with the Abyss storyline moving farther along it would make sense and I think that is what will happen here.

I'll say Devon retains, it is not time for the A&8 to lose that much heat yet. If Parks winning means it will get defended I'll root for Parks.. (Parks vs Abyss at BFG?..lol)

But...

I have said this for 20 years now, a TV title should not be defended on PPV.

PPV did not exist when the concept of tv titles were established.

PPV might not exist 5 years, if it does it will be completely different as more and more people do not subscribe to cable/satellite

The TV Title should only be defended on regular TV. I actually think TNA is missing the boat with putting Devon with jobbers every week. I was a huge fan of the n.W.o. squash matches on Saturday Night.

Side note, great story about those n.W.o. empty arena matches, so they didn't have to travel to Orlando every Tuesday or Wednesday they came up with the idea of taping them before Nitro. Hall and Nash were great at having to work less but have it actually make since in the story line.

There are 2 senarios that might happen in the T.V tittle match

1.Parks will win the match HOW? abyss music will hit,distracting devon,parks will just do a roll up winning the match and the tittle,pissing of aces & eights

2.Aces & eights will attack parks before the match,devon is in the ring without any opponent hulk hogan will come then says that devon still is gonna defend the T.V tittle but he's gonna get another opponent wich is ABYSS,abyss ends up winning the tittle pissing of aces & eights

While I am in no way expecting this to be the match of the night, this is the one i am most looking forward to as I am curious as to what TNA intend to do with the whole Parks/Abyss storyline. as fof who will get the win, I am kind of leaning towards Parks getting the win by DQ after the rest of aces and eights get involved, With Abyss making a appearence at somepoint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back