Slammiversary 2013

Ashw825

Dark Match Winner
What do you guys want to see at slammiversary this year? I personally think we might see a huge aces & eights vs team tna match. I think we might see bully vs sting for the world title. I also hope to see the return of the kotm match. Looking forward to seeing how it goes down.

No clue. All I know is that we'll either see Hogan vs Sting, or Matt Morgan vs Sting. Personally, I'd love to see a Hogan vs Sting match. It'll be boring as fuck but it's just the nostalgia factor and the individuals in it that interest me.

A Morgan vs Sting match could also be fun. The guy needs an outlet for whatever change he's had in him. Unless he just grew a beard and is still the same 'ol Matt Morgan, then I'll pass.

The only match I can say for certain would be Bad Influence vs Aries and Roode. There's a reason the Mexicans won that #1 contender match. TNA knows to save this dream feud for a PPV bout. It will be some time before Slammiversary.

When it comes to Aces and Eights.... here is what I would want to see, them being put in individual matches. With Bully at the top I think we need to see the individual members of the Aces shine in their own way. People like Knox/Knux, and D'Lo need to have matches of their own. Instead of just being Bully's henchmen I'd like them to start developing their own personalities, cut their own promos, have individual feuds etc that's just what I'd want to see.

AJ Styles vs James Storm would be another one I'd like to see, if they can hold it off until June. I'm not sure if they will but it would be cool for the only two men who ahve been in the company since the very start, to face off at the anniversary.

Bully's opponent is a difficult one... I think it will be Sting, since he obviously has been wronged by Bully. But do we really want Sting maineventing another Slammiversary? I'd rather it be someone else...but at present I can't think of anyone more fitting. Angle perhaps? Magnus with sufficient pushing? That last one is definitely a long shot lol

I'm guessing that the TLC match between Bully and Hardy will end their feud so Bully will have a new challenger by Slammiversary. Personally I hope it's Joe or Angle but the smart money is on Sting and Hogan sorting their differences out over the next 2 months and Hogan giving Sting the shot at Bully.

Taz seemed to indicate the other night that Bischoff and Brisoce were going to be going for the tag titles so I could see them vs Aries and Roode happening, unless they switch the belts to the Chavo and SuperMex face team and do Aries vs Roode as a big singles match.

Given that I expect Sting to get the title shot I could see Angle vs Knux, Joe vs DOC, Hardy vs Anderson and Magnus vs Devon for the TV title. Of course a couple of those matches might be combined into a tag match.

The one I am most curious about is to see if they do AJ vs Storm or if AJ will remain silent and out of the ring until he faces Bully at BFG.

If they are planning on keeping the belt on Bully then go ahead and book him against Sting.

But if they are searching for a new Champ... gimme James Storm or Samoa Joe against him. If you go with Storm you best to add some kind of hardcore stipulation though to make it more of a dream match. Joe Vs Bully Ray would be fine as a normal match.

I hope not to see Chavo Guerrero get any more pushes in TNA. He's riding to high as it is. I love when Taz rags on him for pandering to the fans...

How bout we get Styles back in the ring, Lockdown desperately needed his 5 star quality performance. It lacked the major awesome wrestling most TNA ppvs have.. with exception of the Triple Threat Tag Title Match and maybe the X-Divison Title. But at least Lethal Lockdown was fun.

Less WWE guys going over TNA guys is always a plus.

Slamiversary need KOTM back. Angle, Hardy, Joe, and Magnus all want the belt. Bully wants to keep the belt so there's your story behind it right there. Nobody wants to see Bully as champion for a year and this is a good way to protect him by saying he never got pinned for the title, and he could end up in a rematch somewhere down the line with someone who could take him to an excellent match.

I could see Bully getting a big victory over a legend in Sting, and I could also see all members of Aces and Eights going against a member of TNA. Not sure how much longer they can keep going with that theme though. I like the idea another poster had about the return of the KOTM match. That is something I would definitely like to see.

I reckon they will keep up the frustration between hogan & sting which will either lead to a triple threat for the world title between Bully, Sting & Hogan or it will just be sting vs bully & hogan will add the stipulation of "if stings loses, he retires". That way if Bully ray retains the TNA world title he'll have awesome bragging rights. Either he beat sting & hogan in same night or he retired "the icon".

As for the rest of card I reckon:

TV title
Devon vs Magnus

Devon has to put TV on line eventually and Magnus is a suitable fit to become new champion.

Tag team titles
Chavo & Hernandez vs Aces & Eights (Brisco & Bischoff) vs Bad Influence

If As &8s are taking over TNA they'll need to win tag belts. Although I'd much rather see Bad Influence win.

X Division Title - Ultimate X
King Vs ??? Vs Williams

Continue new 3 way match rule but also bring back the classic ultimate x match. King will keep retaining but he keeps beating 3rd man so Williams is still a contender.

Matt Morgan Vs Jeff Hardy

Matt Morgan needs a feud & since jeff hardy is injured he can return & protect Hogan from the giant. Morgan could beat Jeff on big stage and look dominant heading into BFG series.

Street Fight
Kurt angle, Samoa Joe & AJ Styles & Abyss vs D lo Brown,Anderson, Knux & DOC

Joseph Parks is taken out by As&8s and Abyss returns. Also, they've been building up angle vs d lo but I'd rather an 8 mans tag instead of singles match between angle & brown. Perhaps AJ or Abyss could pull a swerve and join the bad guys.

I don't think I've seen this anywhere, but will be TNA putting someone else into the Hall Of Fame this year? it was last year when Sting went in. I guess I was expecting it to be someone new every year.
there are still 3 episodes before the PPV in June, so they can still announce someone. most/some might think Jeff Jarrett, but I think if they do announce someone it would be/could be Kurt Angle.

I don't think I've seen this anywhere, but will be TNA putting someone else into the Hall Of Fame this year? it was last year when Sting went in. I guess I was expecting it to be someone new every year.
there are still 3 episodes before the PPV in June, so they can still announce someone. most/some might think Jeff Jarrett, but I think if they do announce someone it would be/could be Kurt Angle.

Good point. I say start a thread about it and see what people think, could make for a good discussion.

But I also think it might be Double J. Then again, it's kind of difficult to bring him back considering how he left last time so maybe they spin a storyline out of this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back