Skin Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downward Spiral

I'm Not From Your Country
I have heard one person suggest this, and I think it would be a good idea so: Would we be able to get a skin selection addition where you can choose different appearences for wrestlezone forums? It would let you choose what colours, etc of the site.

This would make it feel more unique and if I may say so, the colours now are pretty boring. I know of one forum that has it so I think it would make a good addition to this site. Is this a possibility to do?

I like it. I, too know of forums like that. It is too plain right now with just white and red. It would make the place more interesting as well. It could attract some peeps too.

LOL, Thanks Downward Spiral for making this thread for me.:p I think a couple light dark ones would be cool. And some light ones. Like Big Ace said its too plain.

For those that dont know what a skin select is, it's a drop down bar at the bottom of site that allows you to choose from a selection of skins. The skin is basically the layout of the forum. I hope this is something that any admin can do instead of the root admin only. It provides great variety for the board imo.

It's a good Idea but it's just cosmetic. I think there's other thing's that need to be added before thing's like that.

The addition of skins all depends on the server this board is running on. If you have cheep server, then you can only have 1 or maybe 2. If your server is at normal costs, 2-4 if you get lucky.. Expensive servers get like 5-7..

But as Y 2 Jake said, skins are just cosmetic type of things.. First try to get the vPlaze installed, and the cash showing in posts, before you go and do these type of things.

Yeah I made a request like that in suggestion because I agree with both of you. I made the same suggestion because I didn't think anyone else made it. Let's give Jonny time tho. But some of the user name items in VB plaza don't work on Fire Fox. Just a warning.

I use firefox, and they work fine on another forum I'm on right now..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back