Sig/Avatar phobia!?!

WWTNA

Occasional Pre-Show
This may sound weird as shit but I think I have Sig/Avatar phobia. For those who don't know what it is, it is when you can hear a wrestler's voice when a poster post just by looking at there sig and avatar. For example, I can hear Sting's voice whenever Stinger posts because he has a pic of Sting as his Avatar. I know its dumb as shit or maybe i'm just that high? IDK.

Does anybody else have this or am I out of my mind?

How is that a phobia?

Its a phobia because it messes with your mind. You fear it. You don't want to have it but you do and it will fuck with your mind until it is willing to go the under route through a thing we call our brains man:) Its deep I know.

I never thought people sounded like their Avatar/Sig, I just said I thought they looked like them. For example: Doc is Dude Love, SSC is Vince McMahon, Hamler is Stewie; you get the jist.

I never thought people sounded like their Avatar/Sig, I just said I thought they looked like them. For example: Doc is Dude Love, SSC is Vince McMahon, Hamler is Stewie; you get the jist.

Ha! Yeah I think that's what most people do. That's why everyone is so shocked when they look at the post your picture thread.

Actually I don't get the jist. What are you even talking about? Explain it to me and i'll promise i'll listen.

NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES Weezy is better than anybody like Eminem! Yeah I said it Fred, The "I was suppose to go to court today" dude!

Do my words come out of a wah wah pedal then?

No Mr. Andre 3000 I mean Jimmy Hendricks I believe. It comes out of the system where your body starts to rumble and tumble through the vines of sniffing and injecting through the thick layers of colored skin or noses. Never will your mind be brave and tough leading to fear of a sig/avatar. DRUGS MAN!!!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back