Show was rehired on Saturday?

whoopin' ass

Championship Contender
okay, let me get this straight - the rules of the match were if anyone interferes to help Johnny in his match against Cena, they would get fired and Johnny would lose and therefore be fired. RAW starts and Johnny introduces the man who he rehired on Saturday who helped him beat Cena - the Big Show. So at the time of the ppv, Show was a WWE EMPLOYEE.

This is the gap in logic that annoys people. who cares if people didn't know Show was rehired, he was an employee. HHH wouldn't come out and say "Johnny, you cheated. You're fired"? this isn't really overthinking things. :shrug:

His contract stated that he was hired but based on Federal and Connecticut independent labor laws he would not officially become an WWE employee until the earlier of when his pee test came back from lab and the first business day of the week.

Therefore, he may have been hired on Saturday but he was not technically a WWE employee until today.

Thats what i was thinking. If show was hired on saturday then interferred in the match on sunday then big johnny should be terminated. Its those little things that piss me off.

Now they backtrack and say the contract wasnt signed until this morning.

I agree, I thought of it right away that he should have been fired! It is frustrating because it is a hole in logic.

Guys, this is a NON-SPAM section. Save threads like this for the spam friendly sections.

Moved to the Wrestling Spam Zone.

Later on during the show, Cole mentioned that he had a verbal agreement on Saturday, but signed the contract on Monday morning.

Laurinaitis was being his usual, incompetent self and Cole managed to clear it up. Nothing to get worked up over.

His contract stated that he was hired but based on Federal and Connecticut independent labor laws he would not officially become an WWE employee until the earlier of when his pee test came back from lab and the first business day of the week.

Therefore, he may have been hired on Saturday but he was not technically a WWE employee until today.

This is a better explanation than one WWE could conjure.

It was kinda stupid the way they went about it, but there's one thing I don't get. Lesnar is suing because of a verbal agreement with Johnny Ace, which he's arguing is an actual contract. Isn't that the same thing Johnny had with Big Show? I'm over thinking I know, but still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back