Should There Be A Scramble Match?

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
More for the ECW title than anything. Swagger vs. anybody would likely get a big yawn off most people. Just like him vs. Finlay did at No Way Out.

It doesn't need to be 20 minutes like the previous three, 10 minutes will do. It's not like anything other than the final 5 minutes is exciting.

It'll get the title on the card, it'll get an ECW match on the card, it'll be more intresting than a singles match nobody will give a fuck about and unlike the Money In The Bank match, you could see anybody winning it. So long as that anybody is Christian.

I think too many multi-men matches would make it as the WWE not bothering with storylines and just trying to put everyone on the Wrestlemania card.

If there wasn't MITB and the Triple Threat Match already set, then I think a Scramble would work.

If I had to be honest, I could see Swagger vs. Christian for the ECW Title, unless Evan Bourne works his way into it. I mean, he would be a great feature in MITB, but he won't win and I think a Ladder match only a few weeks after returning from injury might be much for him.

I think the Scramble will be something for Unforgiven or another 'B' PPV if I had to be honest. We just only had two EC Matches a month ago at NWO.

I think they could do a triple threat match for the ECW Title. Christian vs. Dreamer vs. Swagger. Let Dreamer get the big one and not hurt Swagger in the process. Then you can move Swagger to SD! during the draft.

I think too many multi-men matches would make it as the WWE not bothering with storylines and just trying to put everyone on the Wrestlemania card.

200px-WrestleManiaXX.jpg

Rob Van Dam and Booker T (c) defeated Garrison Cade and Mark Jindrak, The Dudley Boyz (Bubba Ray and D-Von) and La Résistance (René Duprée and Rob Conway)

Evolution (Randy Orton, Batista and Ric Flair) defeated The Rock 'n' Sock Connection (The Rock and Mick Foley)

Chavo Guerrero (c) defeated Último Dragón, Shannon Moore, Jamie Noble, Funaki, Nunzio, Billy Kidman, Rey Mysterio, Tajiri, and Akio

Rikishi and Scotty 2 Hotty (c) defeated The World's Greatest Tag Team (Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin), The Basham Brothers (Danny and Doug) and The APA (Bradshaw and Faarooq)

I didn't include the Playboy match, or the WHC match.

It's a big show, and WWE will probably want to get as many wrestlers as possible onto the show. Just like they did 5 year's ago.

All the major stars will have the important matches. But I still think they'll add another match where there are lots of wrestlers involved. The women's battle royal is pointless when you've got a whole roster of male mid card talent who deserve to be on the show. And there aren't enough tag teams to do what they did at Mania XX.

They also need an ECW match. It's not the same as leaving off the IC or US titles. They'll have a match on the show. But Christian vs. Swagger just isn't big enough when spots are rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back