Should the WWE Go For THQ

MrHashasheen

Enjoying Wrestling
The above. Should they buy the company out, rename it WWE Games, etc...

It's an easy step for Vince's branching out policy (WWE Studios, Books, etc...), and it's got a history with the company, a lot of games franchises to continue producing, and it's not like the WWE's other subsidiaries don't lose money every year.

Thoughts?

No. THQ, aside from the WWE games, generally makes total garbage. There's a reason they're bankrupt.

If the E wanted to get into the video game business, they'd be better off starting their own studio. But I doubt they want their own studio.

You're asking if the WWE should buy and run a company that's going bankrupt...

Seriously?

Not to mention that they're so bankrupt that the sale of whatever is left is going to have to be extremely creative. A prospective buyer is not only buying whatever relatively meaningless assets THQ may have, they're also buying tens of millions in dollars in outstanding debt.

With the amount of debt THQ reportedly has ($250 million), I cannot see it happening or being worth it, but that should not stop WWE at least investigating the possibilities of buying up parts of the company.

Nah. WWE should go for THQ though. And when i say "Go for" i mean invasion storyline. It'll be more compelling than a TNA one anyways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back