Should the writer of "A British Point of View" Retire?

whitefox

Occasional Pre-Show
I hope he doesn't read this as I'm not a nasty person but does anyone else think Martyn Nolan should retire from writing wrestling editorials?

I didn't think they could get any worse that the "Are John Cena and HBK the same article" but I just read "A British Point of View: DO NOT Read This Editorial!" and I can't believe I just read an entire article about WWE's don't try this at home message. BORING HELL

The guy has a blank canvas to tell everyone his views on anything he wants that is Wrestling related and this is what he is coming up with? Maybe some people enjoy reading the articles? I hope so...

Nothing to elaborate on. I just feel like I've heard or seen the name before.

ok thought you were hinting that you were him...

erm maybe you saw the name on his editorial on the main site?

I really can't stand it personally, no offence if he reads this. But I'm British and my POV could not be any different to his.

I actually applied to be an Editorial writer for the Main News Page about 3 months ago, but Chris Cash never contacted me back, despite my follow ups with him.

So, that's the way it goes and here I am as the WWE Forum Moderator on Wrestlezone Forums instead.

Sid would be an awesome column writer.

They also randomly stopped accepting NoFate's columns. The hell.

Check out 'British Point Of View: Does WWE Need To Study Geography?'

Another excellent peice of writing.... :banghead:

I'm sure someone (not this guy) posted a thread on it a while back

Smackdown and Raw were in London in early 2009, not Manchester. I know, because I was there. His problem might have been that he was sitting in an empty arena wondering what was going on.

My guess is that he's actually based in Canada and this is all just a clever ruse by the good people of WrestleZone.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back