Should Shelton be Moved to ECW and Win the Title

T

TheOCsMVP

Should Shelton be moved to ECW and Get the championship there.
When you look at it , It would be a good move.
He would get allot of TV time and would be able to showcase his talents.
He could have great feuds with Morrison , Punk , Burke , and even Kevin Thorn.
His gimmick would probably similar to Burke's but i'm sure they could make it
different.

Hmmm....Shelton Vs. Punk, I like the sound of that, sure why not, this could what Shelton needs right now, he would certainly be better than watching Miz, or BDV as champ

Great idea, would add something to a very limited pool. Can vision some great matches with him, punk and morrison

that sounds like a good idea hes only being used to job on heat with Charlie Haas

If he did it would be a good idea cause he would get pushed a currently is only jobbing on heat along side with his friend Charlie

i think it would be the best for the company two fold, shelton would get a push for the main event, and it gives the company something to see in regards to shelton and his ability to carry the company on some level

i think this is a superb idea and something that could really help ecw as well as benjamin. id like to see shelton benjamin and charlie haas split up, fued and maybe both go to ecw and have matches against each other and then matches against other guys like morrison, punk, burke and dreamer. those would be some great matches.

I disagree, i think charlie should go to ecw not for the title but maybe he can find his groove/gimick while there. As for Shelton id love to see him go the old traditional way, put him in a fued with Hardy(or whoever has the title at the time) at the end of the fued take the title and have him hold it for like a year or so. That way he would have gone through most the midcarders and then have him start claiming that he can't be beat at this level and that he wants the THE TITLE and finally get him out of the midcard and in the main event.

Yeah, but don't get your hopes up. Shelton Benjamin won't be an ECW superstar in the near future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back