Should Reigns/Lesnar happen at Fast Lane instead of WM?

Should Reigns ask for the title shot at Fast Lane instead?

• Yes, They should try to make their fans happy

• No, WWE should stay the course with their original plans

• No, but they should Change the WM Main event some other way.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Megadeth

AKA Asm92784
Remember back in 2008, John Cena won the Royal Rumble, then on Raw the next night came out and said he didn't want to wait until WM? Cena/Orton then agreed to have their title match at No Way Out instead. What if Lesnar attacked Reigns or maybe even jumped The Rock, or something that angered Reigns so much that he couldn't wait until WM, and demanded the title shot at Fast Lane instead. Do you think that would help smooth everything over with the fans?

In my opinion, that could fix this whole situation, and they could go in multiple directions from there. My personal take on it would be to have Reigns/Lesnar at fast lane be a brutal brawl between the 2, and end with Rollins cashing in the MITB. If they want to turn Reigns heel, they could even play it off as a setup with Rollins & Reigns teaming up at the end, and even have Paul Heyman turn on Lesnar, since he is partially responsible for the Shields WWE debut from NXT. Lesnar and Reigns could even have a rematch at Wrestlemania if they wanted, and it wouldn't be for the title, and I think people would be okay with that, especially if Lesnar was the face.

And that would free up the title situation and they could do whatever with the title at that point. They could either leave it on Rollins or have him drop it to a bigger name, like Cena or Orton, if they don't think he is a big enough name to be in the title match, at some point between Fast Lane and WM. Meanwhile they set up some sort of #1 contenders match. It probably would have worked slightly better if the PPV was still the Elimination Chamber instead of Fast Lane, as they would be an obvious choice for a #1 contenders match, but whatever would work. And then Daniel Bryan or maybe even Ziggler or Wyatt could fight the champ at WM. And that way they could still do a 1 on 1 instead of forcing a Triple Threat like last year.

Anyways just a thought I had after rewatching some old RR matches, so even if you disagree with my Fan Fiction booking on where to go afterwards, do you think having Reigns cash in the title shot early is a good idea or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back