Should I?

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
Pay $550 to do this course,
Activities for the course will include learning how pro-wrestling works , breakfalling, basic holds and moves, putting a match together, character development, interview techniques, and group discussions.
I think it could help me take one step closer to me dream. I know the wrestling in Australia aint much but It would still Be A huge step. What do you Guys think

Well if you're serious about becoming a wrestler then go for it. But if it's just to test out, I wouldn't as the price ain't that cheap.

It aint really that expensive if i was to book a holiday it would cost that much for the accomodatioan alone

Check their credentials first. If they are not highly regarded you are throwing your money away. I looked at OVW when they were a WWE developmental territory and it was a little over a grand for each course (beginer, intermediate, and expert). This seems a little cheap so I'd be cautious. How long is the course?

Well it seems to be the only option in australia. and its only a week This one is only quick run through to see if it is the right career choice. it is run by a Chris Cannon who graduated from lance storms Wrestling acadamy

I wouldn't pay that much unless I was truly serious about becoming a full time wrestler.

So it is run by a trainee of Lance Storm. Who has he trained on the Aussie circuit? Id check with an Email to Lance Storm to find out if he did train him and if he would recommend him as a Trainer.

So it is run by a trainee of Lance Storm. Who has he trained on the Aussie circuit? Id check with an Email to Lance Storm to find out if he did train him and if he would recommend him as a Trainer.

Great idea shadow umm you wouldnt happen to have his email would you?
Or anybody know where i can get it

Thanks Shadow i forgot about that got side tracked after i thanked Isc. went to the docters and forgot to email him when i got back home. Il email him now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back