Shocky Should be Banned

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
From MSN. Gave me a virus today, something about him losing 15 pounds because of Oprah.

A lot of people have been charged for gimmick infringements, but for an Admin to steal an idea from Tim. For shame.

I don't want to go on a for a long time about MSN conversations, but this has crossed the line. What if Milk gets the virus? Then everyone will get it, and have to run AVG.

On a related note, TM quit sending me messages about acai berries. I don't want your berries damn it, I can get my own for my own health.

I have dug deeper, and believe it was Pippen all along who caused this.

Sending viruses to people to eliminate their computer.
Creating alts to overrun the forum
And getting Sparky and myself thrown out of the poster tourny

Something is up, Does Pippen have a plan?

I don't believe the "Opran...acai" thing is a virus. I think it's a phishing operation.

If you get one of those, change the password on your e-mail account. Someone got on my computer, and somehow did something and I was sending those messages. Changed the password, and haven't had a problem since.

I have dug deeper, and believe it was Pippen all along who caused this.

Sending viruses to people to eliminate their computer.
Creating alts to overrun the forum
And getting Sparky and myself thrown out of the poster tourny

Something is up, Does Pippen have a plan?

How dare you blame this on me. But it probably was me because I do/had a virus and Sparky told me. So unless someone was ******ed in the head and actually thouhgt I had funny photo's of them then someone else did it.

I didn't even click anything, as I wasn't home when it happened. But I did change my email address, and that had worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back