Shock's Sigs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shock

Resident sig maker and TNA mark
Feedback is loved after my first four posts. I'm posting 16 banners to start. Some are being used by people here, but I'm posting them anyway for feedback.

Literally just made this one up as I went along. Started with one idea in my head and came out with another.
MizandMorrison.png

Same as I said for the first, although this came out very well.
MizandMorrison2.png

This was requested with the belts, so not many pics to choose from.
TeamPriceless.png

I think this came out amazingly. Nothing else to say.
Melina.png

Santino Marella. Amazing. Thank you, thank you. Hold the applause.
Santino-1.png

Requested. Don't like them. Deal with it.
PunkCena.png

Don't remember why I made it, but I did. And it's decent.
VaderBigelowSig.png

In my eyes, a legend among legends. Gangrel.
Gangrel.png

Power to the army! I hope this gets accepted!
WZFArmy.png

I'm a huge Tekken fan and Dragunov is one of my best characters.
Dragunov.png

Made this for Harthan. I thought it came out pretty well.
JoeStrummer.png

Mod banner. Got praise, got credit, got rep. Happy me.
StewieVaderBeveled.png

There's only one bad thing about it. you did a sig on the Jonas Brothers? :disappointed:

Seriously, your sigs are great. Keep up the good work.

HE also made this one.

WZLegendsTourney.png

And Shock if i remeber correctly IC25 asked someone to make a B,B & D sig for the Tag Tournament.

I have already told you, but I'll say it again, I love my Melina sig! Very good! I also really like the first Miz/Morrison one, and of course the Santino one is amazing too! Very good work!

All amazing sigs Shock, including mine. I see everyone carrying your sigs around and there all awesome. Keep up the good work.

You do make great sigs Shock. I do have a request up and would love it if you tried out for it. I might have to replace Murfish... (JK Murfish, you are my sig maker).

Man, I've been making a lot lately. This post has a theme. Lesser-known classic wrestlers.

Mortal Kombat based. Barely know anything about him, but Sub-Zero rules.
Glacier.png

One of the hardcore freaks. Pay homage to Papa Shango.
PapaShango.png

Another classic freak. The goth before Raven.
Vampiro.png

Biggest (literally and figuratively) freak of them all, baby.
GiantGonzalez.png

I might use one in my sig. Feedback is appreciated.

Those are some really nice sigs, the Vampiro one is awesome. It is so wierd to see him now as he is without the dreads and doesn't put the face paint on anymore. But it is still a great looking sig.

Great work shock. The Miz and Morrison ones i especially like. Every new sig you make looks better and better. Can't wait to see your next batch.

The following are all WZCW wrestler sigs I made for people:

BenLegend.png

EricDerf-2.png

AnthonyMichaels-2.png

Now, ladies and gents, feedback is welcome.
I love them is there any chance you could make me one. Here's my Pic base (Smaller though):
62.jpg

I don't need it until after Redemption because you may have to put the Mayhem title in here

I didn't want to be one of those guys who posts one sig every time, but I've been making sigs less lately, so it might become that. However, feedback here is welcome after each one. So ladies and gents, without further ado, here he is. He'll Shake, Rattle, and Roll you, he is... the Honky Tonk Man!

HonkyTonkMan.png

Nice sigs Shock. I have a request: Can you please make me a Cena sig with him holding the World Heavyweight title but in a similar design to the sig I already have.

I made this one for two reasons. One, Evolution is cool. Two, Rated Punishment's urged me to make my own. No offense to RP.

Evolution.png

Mate with the GFX work you do, your the man of the hour.

You just had to show me up with the Evolution one.

I have one thing to ask, can you take me under your wing. Teach me the ropes and stuff.

Two new ones using my beloved new method. Minimal text. Just a small name. Lots of blended pics. People seem to like it, so I go with it. Plus, I found fan sites for both Edge and The Brian Kendrick, both with up-to-date galleries featuring pics from the WWE site that I can't get normally. So yeah.

One I have now. Might as well post it here since I'm switching soon.
EdgeChamp.png

New one. I'm switching to this one very soon. Love this guy.
TheBrianKendrick-1.png

Another two.

Jesse and Festus. Eh, got bored.
JesseandFestus-1.png

Finally I was able to make a new style banner of Santino Marella, the greatest Intercontinental champion of all the times.
SantinoNew.png

Jesse and Festus is great. Love the Festus pic. Santino.......no matter how great you make it I can't stand him so I'll withold judgement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back