• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

sheamus not in MiTB ladder match!!!Who to replace him???

The HEEL JuiceLee

Pre-Show Stalwart
So on Smackdown Sheamus came out duringf the Christian VS Orton contract signing and let his feelings be known about being left out of the WHC match.

SO say Teddy puts him in the match,but he would have to give up his spot in the MiTB ladder match.So say Sheamus takes the WHC shot.Im guessing they would have a qualifing match to take his spot.

SO im wondering

Is there anyone on the Smackdown roster you would want to see in this match???
&
if this scenerio would take place....

WHO do you think they would put in the match to take Sheamus' spot???

I think Ted DiBiase will definately be put in that match. Judging by the people they have in that match, it looks like they want to have people who are currently in a rivalry. They have all the former Corre members as well as Sin Cara, Cody Rhodes, and Daniel Bryan who have all been working a program with each other on SD for a couple of weeks now. I believe they are going to put Ted in the match just so he can prevent Cody from winning the MITB and turn him face already.

I took the initiative to glance over the smackdown roster, and Jackson and Dibiase are the only viable choices. First of all, those two are the only ones who have business being in the match form a storyline/logical perspective, and both of them can fair well in the match. Dibiase can add another athletic man in the match that can take some bumps, and Jackson can be another big man in the match that can do some power spots.

I took the initiative to glance over the smackdown roster, and Jackson and Dibiase are the only viable choices. First of all, those two are the only ones who have business being in the match form a storyline/logical perspective, and both of them can fair well in the match. Dibiase can add another athletic man in the match that can take some bumps, and Jackson can be another big man in the match that can do some power spots.

How about Mark Henry? He seems more then viable to me. Henry has been on a roll lately and is currently one of the more intriguing guys on the roster. I'm honestly surprised he isn't in the match already. If not Henry then Big Zeke would be my next choice and Ted Dibiase would be a distant third.

How about Mark Henry? He seems more then viable to me. Henry has been on a roll lately and is currently one of the more intriguing guys on the roster. I'm honestly surprised he isn't in the match already. If not Henry then Big Zeke would be my next choice and Ted Dibiase would be a distant third.

You're right, I forgot about him. I didn't see him on the roster page and due to the constant changing of superstars from each brand, I just assumed he was on Raw. But, yea, now that I know he's on SD, he's a definite choice as well. Additionally, he's been in MITB matches before.

Another feasible choice.

If they take him out it will probably be Ted vs Zeke vs Henry for the last spot, with Zeke winning.

I think Show would interfere and take Henry out, setting up their match at the PPV.

After that Zeke easily squashes Ted, Cody berates him backstage and Ted costs Cody the match setting up those two at Summerfest.

As for Zeke, he gets in the match, but looses. I think Barrett wins it all.

With his current program with Big Show, I don't think he'll be in the match, let alone win it. I can more or less, see him in the title picture.

Having him in the match would be a way for Big Show to interfere, cost him the match, and further their feud even more. MITB is right around the corner and I'm not sure they're going to waste a blow off match from an inter-branded feud on a ppv like MITB. Summerslam is probably the second biggest ppv of the year and it makes more sense for the match to take place there.

I do expect Sheamus to be added to the World Title match, which I'm fine with as he's been doing quite well lately. As for who takes his spot, it's between Mark Henry and Ezekiel Jackson, and it depends on who's doing what at the PPV. Henry might have a match with Big Show, seeing as how their feud has gotten plenty of time on both shows. Zeke doesn't seem to have any obvious opponents for the IC Title, so unless they come up with someone to throw his way (DiBiase? Mahal?) he'll probably take Sheamus' place in the match. And considering how much WWE seems to like him, he might have a pretty good chance of winning the briefcase.

I see Mark Henry taking that spot, he makes the most sense unless he ends up in another match with Big Show. In that case I would say either Ted Dibiase or Mahal.

If Ted Dibiase is going to have a real future with the WWE then I think that winning MITB is the only thing he could do to become relevant. He's done absolutely nothing important in months and he needs something big like this to spur his career.

Mahal is my other choice because he is being built up to have a big future in the WWE and looking at things that have happened in the last year like Del Rio winning the Royal Rumble so early in his WWE career that Mahal winning is totally possible.

I say let Show fight henry in a match and give the spot to Jackson. It'll build his developing feud with Cody Rhodes.

Well if that happens I guess I'd put Mark Henry in the match and have him beastly manhandle everyone in the match while somehow overlooking the possibility of beating Wade Barretts ass.

Leading to Wade "Possibly the 2nd coming of Jesus" Barrett winning the MITB match!

If Sheamus is indeed placed into the world title match as it looks like he is. Why not put Ted in it, seeing as his entire gimmick is based on being made of money. The money in the bank contract would suit him perfectly. If the wwe were to give it to him not only would it continue his relationship with Cody, Driving Rhodes even more into madness. It could either thrust Ted into a program with his former mentor Randy orton and having him beat him making ted into an arrogant heal. Or have him lose making him more humble.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back