• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Shawn Michaels no Sweet chin music at survivor series allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kennedy_keeroy

Hey guys thought id start this to see what you guys think of it. Iv just read from a source that Shawn Michaels at the survivor series for some reason at all will not be allowed to use the sweet chin music at all throughout the whole match if he goes to do it or he does do it then he will automatically lose the match and never receive another wwe title match ever. what is the point of that?!! shawn can win without it but even still thaats not the point is it. what in the world are wwe management thinking!! iL Tell you why they have done this becuase that no good waste of a champion (if you wanna call him a champ) Randy Orton can not keep the title without help hes a waste of time the sooner the title has left his waist the better!!:icon_exclaim:

Orton will lose the title on a dq to even things up

It was on WWE.com last night

Bit of a joke if you ask me, Cant see HBK winning without his finisher so it sort of spoils things if you ask me

yea its a one hell of a joke, im a bit upset about that to be honest considering more often than none shawn wil use the sweet chin music to finish the match i think its stupid to do that ortons not worth the trouble hes not gonna keep it long anyway

Dont you guys notice why they did not want HBK to use the Sweet Chin Music?
Since its already the 10year anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob, and Survivor Series was said to be held at Montreal, he MAY use the Sharpshooter at Randy and would re-enact what happened last time(this is going to be fun) :)

I am honestly looking forward to it, seing HBK do the sharpshooter on orton would be cool. Does HBK really need to use the sween chin music? i dont think so...

i actually do think that would be funny to be honest see that son of a bitch randy orton lose the title in that way. is survivor series in montreal?

Sorry for the wrong given info, Survivor Series will be held at the American Airlines arena in Miami, Florida, not in Montreal :) , but regarding the Sharpshooter thing, it MAY happen, maybe to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of the Montreal Screwjob. :)

I'm not sure whats gonna happen, but the rules of the match have been changed yet again. HBK can't use SCM, however, if Orton either gets DQ'ed, or looks like he's going to on purpose, he loses the title as well. I can see ORTON using the Sharpshooter and McMahon calling for the bell, Screwing Micheals.

HBK will lose. I can't see the WWE taking the title off him for a while yet, plus the fact Shawn had a argument with vince on his first day back about what he was wearing will not help Shawns case.

But the ref could knocked down and then he can hit the sweet chin music.

Micheals no sweet chin music. he may probably use th opposite leg. and call it sour chin music lol..........But look foward for Micheals probably using the Rko.
If Micheals doesnt win and Orton dosent retain expect for the belt to go vacant.

Personally I see Shawn winning with the sharpshooter, then after the match Sweet chin music on Randy only for Vince to come out and screwing Shawn, taking the belt off him, because of the sweet chin.

It's simple, HBK can't job clean, that's why the stipulation was added, I think Orton will retain.

WTF??? Dunno about what will happen but i think wwe may just set up a major title chang feud and yes the ref will be liley to be knocked donw but machmahon being the cock he is will DQ HBK and give the belt to Orton.
It is soo fucking crap.

Azrael hit it on the head. HBK is not gonna job clean (and maybe he shouldn't in this case because Orton gets better heat that way) ... and this gives them an easy out to let Orton win. I cannot see them taking the strap off Orton already, but I would not mind being wrong.
I expect some sort of "screwjob" ending leaving the belt on Orton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back