• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Share your backstage wrestling knowledge! Rumors, Gossip and Stories

911 JP

Love the sig!
Alright so I have been searching around for quite a while now on You Tube, Google and what not, looking for pro wrestling stories, gossip, rumors etc.

Does anyone have any of such, if so do share!

Im talking whos an a##hole, whos a Bi##h, who slept with who, funny wrestling stories, and anything you got.

I am extremley interested!! Go for it!!

Ok I'll bite... The following are things I've read or heard, which may or may not be true.

*As GD said, someone took a shit in Jerry Lawler's prize possession.

*Jerry Lawler has a foot fetish, making his KOTR 95 match with Bret Hart questionable as it was a Kiss My Foot Match.

*Someone from The Cliq took a crap in Sunny's lunch on a European tour.

*Sunny had a 3way dance with Candido and Taka Michinoku

*Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka killed a hooker in the 80's. When cops arrived, he played his gimmick up as that of a savage.

*Speaking of Savages, The Macho Man supposedly banged a young Stephanie Mc Mahon. Possibly the reason for bad blood with with Vince to this day.

*JBL bullied Brian 'Grandmaster Sexay' Christopher into tears by chaining him to a pipe and threatening to sodomize him.

*Virgil got a job in the WWF by showing his manhood to Pat Patterson.

For the record, I dont know if these hold full truth, some truth or any truth... But they sure are far more interesting than R-Truth!! Feel free to add anymore or debunk/clarify these ones.

Brian Pillman used to have a knack for pulling pranks on people before shows. Once when WWE were preparing for a Monday Night RAW episode, Pillman came to Jim Ross who was reading through notes at ringside and seemed "upset". He told JR he needed help, and that he wanted to talk. JR usually talked to people when they needed to, so agreed. Brian said he wanted to talk in private so asked JR to come to the locker room.

JR and Brian got back to Pillman's locker room, and Brian shut the door. JR asked Brian what was the problem, and Brian went over to the shower. Brian asked JR to take a look.

JR looked into the shower, and as you will find on a video on YouTube, lying in the corner of the shower as a shit the size of; in JR's words, "A fully grown, adult-sized Python!" JR says that he still, doesn't believe that a human could produce a something that big.

And one from the autobiography of Ric Flair...

Flair and Terry Funk had a night of drinking togather and they were driving to Flair's house.They started to shout at some girls down the road. Near near their house Terry Funk got out in the middle of the road and stripped butt naked, and eventually they made it to Flair's house. Rlair warned Funk about a pitbull dog him and his wife had, Terry Funk ingored the warning.

Later that dog jumped over the fence and onto to the Terry Funk,Terry pulled out his knife which he had on top of his pile of clothes, and placed it in his mouth and started crawling in the dirt butt naked going to square off against this dog. A few moments later Ric Flair's wife and some of his friends pulled up to see a drunken Flair with a drunken NWA World Heavyweight Champion, Terry Funk, butt naked with a knife in his mouth and crawling around in the dirt acting like a dog.

When Lita was training in Mexico she would do sexual favors in exchange for them teaching her how to wrestle.

JBL liked to soap up some of the newer guys in the shower! Supposedly he did this to Paul London a lot.

The funny thing is that JBL tlaked about hating bullies last monday!That was an inside joke and I loved it.

For this kind of stuff just check out wrestler's books especially Jericho's 2 fine books and Bret Hart's.

Some fan in Mexico apparently wanted to shoot Jericho because he was such a hated heel , or some fun throw a cup of urine at him.

Also I've hear a handful of stories about some guy called Haku.The guy had a reputation of being brutal and there are lots od occasions which he had battled and beat wrestlers.It is a famous quote from Bischoff that They never fired Haku because No one in the company had the balls to do so.

-Vader once broke the back of an Arab promoter who asked him if wrestling was fake or not.

-The famous plane ride from hell.I don't recall it in full details but apparently Ric Flair sexually harassed the flight attendants , Scot Hall got super drunked and Joined Flair ,Sean Waltman shaved some of people's hair ,Curt Hening had an amateur match with Brock which they nearly were close to hit the emergency exit door,JBL once again had a brutal verbal clash this time with Micheal Hayes and lots of other things.

-The other story is about Kurt Angle challenging people to take him down and apparently No one could beat him,Including Brock Lesnar.It's been said that once Vince got so obsessed with taking him down that he wanted to do it every time he saw Angle.So when WWE crew was in a plane , Vince tried and Angle reversed ,which woke up a sleeping Taker.Taker saw those two and went on and knocked out Kurt because he thought there's been a legitimate fight.Just imagining the whole scene makes me laugh real had.

Well this one made me laugh.

-Booker T was working out at a Golds Gym in Las Vegas when he got into an argument with bodybuilder/murderer Craig Titus over putting back weights. They were separated by Orlando Jordan and Chavo Sr which allowed Titus to get a cheap shot on the Booker, after which OJ knocked Titus on his ass with one punch

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back