Shane McMahon at Masters?

Rasha

Championship Contender
When Rory McIlroy finished for the day on Sunday at The Masters, did anyone else notice that he shook the hand of someone who looked EXACTLY like Shane McMahon as he entered the clubhouse? After leaving the aisle that parted the crowd around the 18th Hole, McIlroy and this guy just had a momentary exchange and then Rory went to check in. I replayed this over and over and I swear that the other guy was Shane McMahon. I keep looking around the internet for some blurb or someone else mentioning this but haven't seen it yet. Was I the only one who noticed?!?!

I don't think it was Shane McMahon, because I was watching it like a hawk and would have honestly noticed him there. I have noticed in the past that many people look likle Shane O Mac so you may have been mistaken....

Now can someone move this thread cause there is not much discussion to be said.

It was Shane McMahon. He was even trending on Twitter after that. Sorry Macios, but you're wrong.

EWN said:
Shane McMahon briefly appeared during today's telecast of the 2011 Masters Golf Tournament on CBS. The former WWE executive and talent was seen congratulating a golfer. You can click here to see a photo of Shane McMahon at the Masters earlier today. He's definitely gained some weight. His brief appearance resulted in 'Shane McMahon' trending worldwide on Twitter.

I don't think it was Shane McMahon, because I was watching it like a hawk and would have honestly noticed him there. I have noticed in the past that many people look likle Shane O Mac so you may have been mistaken....

Looks like I wasn't! (click the link for story & picture)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/660463-masters-2011-payout-charl-schwartzel-earns-14m-for-beating-tiger-woods-field/entry/61669-2011-masters-and-whos-there-to-console-rory-mcilroyshane-mcmahon

I wonder if he was doing anything there aside from just spectating. He was standing alone in an area you'd think would be reserved for staff and people connected with the golfers. Interesting.

Now can someone move this thread cause there is not much discussion to be said.

It was really fucking up your day for this post to be in a different section, wasn't it? I'm sorry to make you have to deal with that. I hope the rest of your day goes by without such challenging situations to cope with.

It was Shane McMahon. He was even trending on Twitter after that. Sorry Macios, but you're wrong.

Wow I'm losing my eye sight it would appear. He was probaly there just for fun nothing more nothing less. I wouldn't look to much into it. So now what else is there to be said in this thread.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back