Shall I get Live?

TSG

Too Sweet To Be Sour
I more than likely should be upgrading from dial-up to wireless here in a few days, and I was wondering if I should invest in Xbox Live.

Just so you know the set-up of things, I have a 360, Arcade version, use a desktop computer now, but have a laptop I am gonna start using with the wireless. How much is the cost for Live? What all do I need to set it up, is it available with Arcade, will it be worth it? All kinda stuff I need advice on.

You can get an Xbox Live membership on Newegg or Amazon for fairly cheap. If you want to play online at all, you should get it.

Hell yea. You dont know what your missing til you get it. I would say a definate yes, especially since so many games are coming with loads of awesome DLC

It's worth the money. I can't even begin to explain how much stuff you can do once you're on Xbox Live. It's just incredible. I wouldn't be surprised if people are still using Xbox Live 10-15 years down the line, it's such a phenomenon it's unreal.

I'd deffenitly invest in Xbox Live. You will not regret it.

How much does the Gold membership cost, and once I get it does it cost money to download stuff?

$59.99 for a year. They have a ton of great promo deals for memberships right now though. Such as $84.00 for 2 years.

Right now it's 39.99 a year if you do the sale, or about 22 for 3 months or 9.99 monthly

In what Country?! I was sent a notice saying my membership was expiring and would change to $60 (for a yr) unless I wanted to take "advantage" of any of the following special promotional offers.

I noticed a 2-yr, $84.00 one - and took it. Especially considering the original was $50 for a yr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back