Sexual Assault In Wrestling: Yes or No?

Sexual Assault In Wrestling

• Yes

• No

• Wrestling is fake.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is this about the now infamous Hornswoggle incident? Becuase, quite frankly, it seems he's inherited his old man's horniness.

In the immortal words of George Carlin:

"You can't joke about rape, rape isn't funny. I say F**K YOU I think it's hilarious, how da ya like that? You want me to prove to you rape is funny, picture Porky Pig raping Elmer Fudd. Why do you think they call him Porky?"

Yes. Scratch that, hell yes.

Rape is always funny. Always. Almost as funny as child rape. Almost.

I prefer ******ed children. Oh jesus what did I just say?!?!

EXCUSE ME. I meant mentally handicapped children. Thats better, much more PC.

But still. I love me a little ******. They don't cry when you violate them and crush their dreams.

Wait....do ******s dream?

Dont think so. I think they just lay there like they've had a lobotomy waiting for there parents to wake them up again.

you guys r sick, how the hell is rape funny????? someone close 2 me experienced that!!! YOU FUCKING SICK BASTARDS CHILD RAPE MAN I SHOULD LET THE POLICE VIEW THIS YOU SICK BASTARDS GET YOURSELF A GIRLFRIEND SICK MUVVA FUKKERS!!!!! AND AS 4 U Y2JAKE UR A SICK SICK MAN HOW COULD YOU THINK CHILD RAPE IS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WANKER ****S LIKE YOU SHOULD BE SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rape is not somthing to laugh about. Rape is serious, it's a crime, and it's not a comical thing.

Unless it's a leperchaun raping an extremely hot babe. It makes me want to be a leperchaun.

rape in real life = not funny,
rape with flashy characters in flashy storylines = still not that funny, but not offensive either

now i know why wrestling has got so bad. just read how some of the fans on this thread talk and think. thats why the wrestling world has gone to shit. because of hillbilly like y2jake and xfearbefore. if they dont get banned for that shit i'm finding a new wrestling site to go too.

I vote no. Rape isn't funny imo.

And i agree with you completly but having say that, you're making to big of a deal with this hornswoggle thing. Nowhere during both segment was melina rape in anyway so i don't understand why you're calling this rape. Have you ever saw or do you know somebody that got rape before? If you respond yes to this question you would know what rape his really and it wasn't anywhere near what like what happen last week with melina and hornswoggle. All i was a midget chasing somebody and taking her towel. When i got the towel, he stop. Has far as the fact that he jump on melina in the opening segment, i don'T consider this rape simply because if that was rape, he also rape Coach and Mr mcmahon. So to conclude, what happen last week wasn't sexual assault or rape or anything else it was just a midget having fun at the expense of somebody else. Just because it was a woman, everybody is calling rape or sexual assault when it'S not what happen at all.

ok 901% wwe but you think child molesttion is funny, im a dad and i dont like it, the thing is people have to understand the difference between tv and reality, the two arent the same, if you think they are then seriously you are soo misconcieved the hornswoggle thing was a skit, yes a crap one but a skit, and i love seeing melina in nothing but a towel

I think its time for peeps to get alife, and jake wont be banned hes the moderator, but yea i agree im leaving too see you guys

I think its time for peeps to get alife, and jake wont be banned hes the moderator, but yea i agree im leaving too see you guys
Jake is not a mod
Jake is an admin
you say youre leaving yet youre still online

Wow some people just take everything they read online way too seriously, and that's all I have to say about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back