Seriously Shocky?

Wow. Just read some ofn that thread. I wasn't here when it all happened, but wow. It's brought shivers to me reading it all again.

I thought it was some kind of set-up by Sullivan when it first happened too, but after thinking about for a bit that didn't seem to make much sense, seeing as how Sullivan could've killed them long ago if he really wanted them dead, he wouldn't have waited this long

I told everyone it was Benoit. Why? Because that's what the fucking forensic investigators were saying. I was the only one to put two and two together and get four. Sorry, still pissed off by people's dumbass conspiracy theories.

First Impressions, Kevin Sullivan. You know the history. Plus all the stories of Sullivan being a satanist doesn't really help his cause.

Meh, I don't care what anyone says. If they thought Benoit did it when that first broke, more power to them, I don't believe them, but hey.

I didn't think Benoit had done it when I first heard. It never crossed my mind as a possibility. I didn't have a clue who it was, and that wasn't really my first thought. I was kind of just in shock.

It's pretty sad that the only thread on these forums about Benoit that doesn't break into a flame fest is the one in the bar room.

That would be because we all have the respect and decency to not be dicks about the situation. It doesnt call for it.

It's pretty sad that the only thread on these forums about Benoit that doesn't break into a flame fest is the one in the bar room.

We're just more civilized compared to other posters....imagine that:p

Anyway, when the news broke, I was freaking sad, loss one of the greatest, I honestly thought it was a homicide somehow, when it came out he did it, I still couldn't believe it, thought that it was just the media trying to stir up controversy, however, though I definitely don't respect what Chris Benoit did, I can NEVER discount what he did as a wrestler, and I respect that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back