Sensibility

ZeroVX

2-Time WZCW Mayhem Champion
Ladies and gentlemen, I just spoke with God. And he's laughing at you.

You guys have been doing it wrong for eons. Everything that you do is just flat out incorrect, and God is laughing his ass off like it's a Three Stooges marathon. But now he's gotten tired of it, and wants you guys to hurry up and fly fucking right.

That's why he came to me. He wants me to show you the right way. The way that will lead you to enlightenment and paradise.

Thus, he has asked me to create Sensibility, the one right belief that there is and shall be.

"Sensibility: We're Not A Religion, Because We Have A Direct Connection To God."

You won't regret it. There's no church, no sermons, and our bible is basically a piece of paper with one word on it.

"Enjoy".

Edit: Matt....Get. A. Sense. Of. Humour.

When I find something you say humorous, then maybe I'll show you my sense of humor, until then, I hate your face.

Well, that would explain how I could see it in the first place, considering my room's on the second floor...

Well if it was me, speaking hypothetically of course, I would have used a ladder, but ghosts don't need ladders, they float or some shit.

I have never met anyone in my life that I would love to see fail miserably in life more than Zero. Like, I seriously wish that horrible things happen to him. Is that sensible enough?

Actually, hate in general just isn't sensible. Sorry, you don't get in.

That's what I'm saying. Honestly, I feel bad for the way I feel about him. I feel flawed for not forgiving him. It's weird. He makes me wish I was a better person, but revel in the fact that I am an ass.

It's fucking Shakespeare. I can't stand him, but I need him to show me that I could be a more moral person. He makes me rethink my life, like, I should volunteer more learning disabled people because they need me.

Oh, tsk tsk guys. God thinks it's funny that you're such assholes, but do you really think he wants to hang out with you?

Really, guys, be reasonable.

I dont discriminate though FTS. You see I hate Zero just as much as I hate Spawn, I hate spawn just as much as I hate Rey Mysterio, I hate Rey Rey just as much as I hate that red headed bitch from LOST I hate her just as much as I hate people who smile, and it comes back around to Zero who i hate equally as much as the rest. Except zero is like fuckin' stupid ******ed.

I dont discriminate though FTS. You see I hate Zero just as much as I hate Spawn, I hate spawn just as much as I hate Rey Mysterio, I hate Rey Rey just as much as I hate that red headed bitch from LOST I hate her just as much as I hate people who smile, and it comes back around to Zero who i hate equally as much as the rest. Except zero is like fuckin' stupid ******ed.

Why can I only rep you once a day?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back