• Pulp Fiction

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The 1-2-3 Killam

Mid-Card Championship Winner
tm.jpg

Semi-Finals Match: Back to the Future vs. Pulp Fiction

Somehow, Back to the Future has made it to the semi-final round of the Wrestlezone film tournament. It's taken down some noteable challengers, including The Shining, but now it's squaring off against the Tarantino Titan, Pulp Fiction.​

Back To The Future might win the sentimental favorite votes here, but I'm going with Pulp Fiction.

Pulp Fiction has the better cast, better directing, and writing. Plus, Pulp Fiction is one of the most influential and quotable films of all time.

I like Back To The Future, but I can't give it the nod over Pulp Fiction. I just can't. Pulp Fiction is superior to Back To The Future in every way imaginable, but again, I have a strong feeling Back To The Future will advance here, because it's a beloved favorite amongst a lot of movie fans.

Both films are in my top 10 favorite films ever (though I count the whole trilogy of Back to the Future, rather than rank each separate films), but when it comes to which film is the greater film? It's Pulp Fiction by a mile. Pulp Fiction was a complete game-changer in the film industry. It brought indie films to the limelight and created a whole new market for underground/indie films. It made Samuel L. Jackson and Uma Thurman superstars, it made Quentin Tarentino a superstar director, it revitalized John Travolta's career. It's better directed, has better acting. It's the superior film.

2 of my favorite films going head to head is a difficult one and although Pulp Fiction has great style, directing, acting and stories I'm taking Back To The Future.

I'm glad it made it to the final four as it deserves it as I often believe its overlooked in the great movie category. There isn't 1 dull moment in the movie and its truly a film for everybody. Its got the perfect blend of buddy comedy, action, science fiction and romance all wrapped up into 1 film and the thing flows like a Mr. Perfect match. Even though when you sit down and think about it the movie is pretty complex but you never feel that way throughout the film, it all makes perfect sense and its easy to sit down and enjoy. There are plenty of classic scenes in the movie, lots of laughs and lots of emotion. You really want to love the protagonists in the movie and even though Biff is an asshole you still gotta love him. The movie came out right before I was born and I still quote it all the time and its one of the few movies I can watch a million times and not get sick of it.

Sorry Tarantino, you are one of my favorite film makers but Back To The Future is a true classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back